My Game Plan for Nov 23rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
Well, after the collector's edition of HTDAAB sold out at Amazon and I don't see it being available at Best Buy, I developed and settled on a game plan.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition from Circuit City (who still has it available for pre-order) since I am worried it won't still be in the store by the time I get out of school, and that all the pre-orders will be gone in the next couple weeks. However I ordered standard shipping, which means my album won't come until possibly 10 days after it was released. So what is a U2 fan to do having to wait that much longer when he refuses to listen to leaks?

I'm going to but The Complete U2 from iTunes midnight the 23rd or whenever it is released. Since I only actually own 2 albums, it's almost all the new stuff to me, and it'll save me money from actually buying the albums. I'm hoping they'll include "Fast Cars" in that if it's not on the Collector's Edition. too. And so that will download and I'll have HTDAAB to listen to by the time I get home from school on release day, but the collector's edition will be in the mail so in a week or two I'll be able to watch the DVD and such...:)

Im having the same debate with myself. However i have listened to it and wouldnt miss it that much for the 3 to 7 days shipping. i too have school. so i might just order online now. or i will drive from best buy to circuit city..etc... until i find the box set.

Back
Top Bottom