My fridge plays So Cruel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahittle said:
So, not much happening at the moment besides 3D, which I am seeing tomorrow night with the wife.

I'd like to point out that our fridge - an older model to be sure - emits a ringing sound. I have pretty good pitch, and I am sure that it is the exact same tone and note from So Cruel around 3:50 when Bono hits the falsetto and launches into "You don't know if it's fear or desire" bit.

Every time I walk into the kitchen, I hear this. I am not crazy.

Also, when it is good and loaded with beer, the rattling sounds like the opening seconds of Zoo Station.

Just saying.

:lmao:
This is the funniest post I've seen in ages. Thanks for that.

OK, I actually checked the key on the fridge and it's A flat. Maybe "So Cruel" is in A? Or do they go a half step flat on this one? I'll have to check.

But the quality of the note is so similar. It's got that wavering string swell vibe going on. And a higher pitch, an octave up.

I wish my garbage disposal sounded like streets . . .

BonoManiac said:

It took me a minute to get that, but once I did---> :lmao:

Thanks, glad someone did. I like to sub-reference. :)

Here is a photo of my Fridge:

WilliamTheRefrigeratorPerry.jpg

Here is a photo of Uberbeaver's Fridge:

fridge.jpg

ahittle said:
I wish my garbage disposal sounded like streets . . .

I bet it sounds like the First Night In Hell Mix of Last Night On Earth.

sometimes my iPod sounds EXACTLY like So Cruel. Like, the entire song. How the fuck does that even happen guys.

AtomicBono said:
sometimes my iPod sounds EXACTLY like So Cruel. Like, the entire song. How the fuck does that even happen guys.

You might wanna get your iPod checked out!

Its supposed to come through the headphones! :wink:

You should maybe call the ELECTRIC CO and have them check the WIRE.

I'll be here all week folks. Thanks for choosing the Ramada Inn and be sure to try the silver dollar pancakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom