My fiance' is the proud new owner of a horse named Bonovox!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fiance has a fish named Bono.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

My fiance' has multiple fish bowls with multiple fish. It would probably be bad if she named them after the band though, cause I'd have to hear "THE EDGE DIED THIS MORNING AND I HAD TO FLUSH HIM!!!!" four times a year...

Wonderful tkramer. I can't have a horse anymore,lost my nerve really, but I sure do love them. There are lots of superb horses around here. I see a couple working their horses when I drive by and said the other day, men who fall in love with women who love horses have to work hard....shoeing, parking the float, the long drive to events . Have fun horselovers.
Geez man I'd be a bit worried actually. Have fun with "Bono" Mrskramer
biggrin.gif

Can he have middle names? go on.. Bonovox David Adam Laurence A. Horse

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-02-2001).]

OMG! I LOVE horses!!! I rode all the time, when i had the money. Will again, as soon as i can afford it. Way cool. There was a racehorse here named The Edge about a year ago. He got injured in a stakes race at santa anita but i think he was ok.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

On a Beautiful Day, whose gonna ride your wild horse(s) to the playboy mansion for one stay and then be so cruel to fly a kite like it was the last night on earth while staring at the sun for seconds in october.

Does your horse have a "beautiful voice"??

------------------
Touch Yourself

Hi! I'm the fiance'!!
smile.gif

Bonovox is a 12 year old Dark Bay Thoroughbred. He's 17 hands tall. He has a white sock on his left hind leg and he's the sweetest horse I've ever met and I've known alot of horses.
smile.gif

I have to tell you all though that I'm rescuing him. He's been in a bad situation where he wasn't getting the food he needed and we think he got his foot caught in a wire fence so we're treating that so I'm going to wait on the pics till he's feeling and looking a bit better. The vet gave him a clean bill of health and he's already perked up since Sunday when we got him so I think we have a winner!

We're moving him tomorrow from my friends' farm where he's been since Sunday over to the stable where I ride so I'm looking forward to being closer to him and babying him because I don't think that he's ever been babied...
smile.gif

I can hardly wait to see him with his health back and his coat shiny!
biggrin.gif

Ok, I've rambled on long enough about him...if I missed anything, let me know!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

Originally posted by tkramer:
"THE EDGE DIED THIS MORNING AND I HAD TO FLUSH HIM!!!!" four times a year...

You flush the fish??
eek.gif
Awwww, not nice at all! Fish deserve proper funerals too...

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-31-2001).]

Originally posted by CatDubh:

You flush the fish??
eek.gif
Awwww, not nice at all! Fish deserve proper funerals too...

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-31-2001).]

Well, you know "dust to dust?" Well, this is "water to water."

And, I should probably stop trying with fish because I've not go t a very good track record...
frown.gif
That's what he's referring to...
frown.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

Originally posted by raincloud:

Bonovox is a 12 year old Dark Bay Thoroughbred. He's 17 hands tall. He has a white sock on his left hind leg and he's the sweetest horse I've ever met and I've known alot of horses.
smile.gif

AAAHHHHH! I'm so jealous! I am tall and a horse 17 hands tall would be perfect for me! Actually, I used to ride a horse who sounds like he looked very similar, he was a Thoroughbred and same colour and everything, except he was older. He was quite elderly and I always wished he was younger, he was still such a good jumper! The owner of my riding school rescued him from the knacker's truck
eek.gif
He was so not ready for it.

I hope everything goes well with the rehabilitation and that Bonovox is in great health soon. I'd love to see a pic some time!

------------------
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate

hello raincloud, what a delightful thing. Bonovox is lucky you found him. Darling believe me, as something of a Queen Rambler, u r not rambling
biggrin.gif
Have fun horselover.
PS: Rainlover was a very famous Aussie thoroughbred.

wow, that's awesome!! A beautiful animal like that AND a great name for it as well.

I looooove horses, used to ride when I was younger, but had to quit when the lessons got too expensive for my folks.
frown.gif
Still regret that...

Still have that fantasy of riding bareback on a beach at sunset...
biggrin.gif
Hey, if I could do it with U2 as well...so much the better!

Back
Top Bottom