My Ears are Bleeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swandiver

War Child
I've listed to "HTDAAB" all day on WXRT ... and you know ... I really liked ATYCLB ... but this recording makes that sound like a dress rehearsal. I think my favorite track is "LAPoE." I so can't wait to see these performed live!

I agree with you, my friend--I've been listening to 'XRT since I woke up "this morning" (aka, noon). Great stuff, great album, and--yes--it does indeed put their last *ahem* "effort" to shame. 'XRT has become a pretty bland station over the last five or so years, but they still support U2 and help bring 'em to the masses of Chicago...gotta' love it!

I wish people would stop gloating about this album... I can't listen to it! Whenever I go to get a song from yousendit, it just says the file has been blocked! Someone PLEASE send it to me at angusman1985@hotmail.com

Mercy and Neon Lights would be very appreciated also!

just sent you Miracle Drug and One Step Closer. I dont have any other files on my laptop, all at home, I will see what I can do. Let Me know if you get them.

97.3 in Kansas City are playing the whole thing right now. (Again.) They are going to play the whole thing (again) at 9. Then on the 23rd they are going to play U2 ALL DAY. I love this station.

tkramer said:
97.3 in Kansas City are playing the whole thing right now. (Again.) They are going to play the whole thing (again) at 9. Then on the 23rd they are going to play U2 ALL DAY. I love this station.

do they stream live?

Back
Top Bottom