MUSIQUE FOR YOUR EARS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IvanClaytonJnr

War Child
my music preferences are changing every second , so what music are U into right now

Mine :

Red Hot Chilli Peppers , U2 , Queen , Rolling Stones , Oasis , Radiohead , Bruce Springsteen & E-street band , Beatles , Sex Pistols , David Bowie , NIN , PJ Harvey
Mozart + Chaikovsky + Smashing Pumpkins
Prodigy , chemical brothers , the doors

JJ72, Stereophonics, Oasis, U2...
smile.gif

I'm diversifying:

Mercury Rev
Modest Mouse
Flaming Lips
Wilco/Billy Bragg
Radiohead
Grandaddy
JJ72

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 02-12-2002).]

Massive Attack, Coldplay, Diana Krall, Sarah Brightman, U2,
Jane Jensen, David Bowie, No Doubt, Spiritualized and PJ Harvey.

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

U2, The Weakerthans, Underworld, Massive Attack, Moby, Apollo 440, PJ Harvey, Trance DJ mixes particularly by Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Radiohead, REM, Outkast, Garbage, Delerium, Dead Can Dance, Pale 3, Prodigy,

My latest favorite band is The Moldy Peaches (album released in 2001), with "Steak for Chicken" and "Jorge Regula" contending for songs of the year.

And i will never tire of stating that Built to Spill is one of the best-kept secrets in the world. (Same with Modest Mouse.)

And, oh gawd, I miss Pavement, the band of the '90s (ok, ok...after U2 and Radiohead and Built to Spill!).

Lately I've been listening to a lot of (besides U2):

Garbage, Le Tigre, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Stereophonics, Miles Davis, B-52s, The Strokes, and I think that's about it...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

aside from U2 would be Gorillaz, JJ72, Massive Attack, Portishead, Oakenfold, Orbital, Radiohead, REM, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Louis Armstrong, Tragically Hip.

thank god for car mp3 cd players
smile.gif

------------------
Imagine:
In Florida the wind is rattling the chimes.
You look over the alligators and the sea grass and water. There it is:
The rocket's burn. The best century ever.
We were here. But now it's time to go.

Well, U2 of course...

But currently making the rounds in my changer:

The Chemical Brothers
Spiritualized (cool to see some other fans around these parts!
smile.gif
)
The Charlatans
Goldfrapp
A3
Beatles
Timo Maas

I'm really into R.E.M. at the moment.
smile.gif

besides that: Grandaddy and Chili Peppers.

Yesterday, I got to hear the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club CD and I must say: real good. Psychedelic and rocking.
cool.gif

------------------
Take the money and run

[This message has been edited by Don Vito Corleone (edited 02-13-2002).]

Originally posted by SkeeK:
U2, The Weakerthans, Underworld, Massive Attack, Moby, Apollo 440, PJ Harvey, Trance DJ mixes particularly by Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Radiohead, REM, Outkast, Garbage, Delerium, Dead Can Dance, Pale 3, Prodigy,

Good list.

Since I'm too lazy to post another thread, here's my list:

U2, Delerium, Intermix, Hybrid, Air, Deep Dish, Darren Emerson....too full of wine to complete the list...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Oasis
older Radiohead
BT
Paul Van Dyk
Goo Goo Dolls
The Prodigy
Coldplay

------------------
Change is the only constant

The Beach Boys, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Miles Davis, Tindersticks, Aphex Twin, U2, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy / Palace Music, AC/DC, Gram Parsons, The Pixies, R.E.M., John Coltrane, Los Lobos, Mariza, Charlie Parker, Townes van Zandt, Tortoise, The Oblivians

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom