MTV2 Viewers Choice: U2's Greatest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ylimeU2

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but MTV2 has a poll up for your favorite U2 video. Supposedly, (and with MTV, you can never be sure) the countdown will air on November 19.

MTV2 Viewers Choice: U2's Greatest

And by the way, you can vote more then once.

Last edited:
couldn't even get MTV2 to come on-line in full tonight...taking tooo long.Even mtv didn't load all upproperly. :grumpy:

I don't have cable,but for some weird reason I can get mtv2 (a little grainy) through plain air-channel.

I wanted to see when Vertigo might be played on there. Look at MTV2 when my roomies are not around.

Hey, this is pretty cool.

I hope more people vote on this, so the true fans get to choose rather than just the kids who may or may not be much of a fan of U2 and are just surfing the MTV website.

I voted for EBTTRT. It's not among my top 20 or 25 U2 songs, but I think it's their best video. I'll probably vote for Discotheque and One (drag) later on. :)

Ah this is hard!

Think I'll vote One (band version) I watched it the other day - hadn't seen it for a while and I love it.

Where The Streets Have No Name, come on, on a rooftop building with thousands of people watching, cars parking i the middle of moving traffic, and getting shut down by the police...thats a Rock video!

Back
Top Bottom