mtv UK brooklyn bridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
can anyone help me! i thought this was supposed to of been shown today but its not on the tv listings! anyone know what time and what channel?

someone on here said it was scheduled to show today at 4.30 on mtv here in uk but it is not listed!

it looks like mtv uk is going to shaft us again just like when they decided to show the making of the vertigo video at the same time the band were appearing on the Jonathan Ross show on BBC1. I've just checked the listings on telewest broadband....no sign of it today, busted in the us and xmas promos....sheesh, that channel is a total and utter disgrace!

i am not wrong though am i? it has been stated that it was due to be shown today at 4.30?

if anyone knows the date and time MTV UK plan to show this please post it here!

This sounds familiar. It happens here in the US also. There have been numerous listings that have not been shown. I think some programing nit wit pulls it at the last minute for something else. Or maybe they don't have the rights or permission to show it for whatever reason and Principal Management tells them to pull it. Who knows? It's just frustrating. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom