MTv Masters: U2 (and others...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFlyOnTheWall

Refugee
Yesterday Masters: U2 was on the German MTv. Some band-interviews, video footage from Spain and Portugal (I suppose...?).
At first they talked about the new album, nothing really new, and it was dubbed on German so I didn't fully understand it...:huh:
Then they (not U2) talked about U2's history, earlier albums etc.. It was a decent show, but one thing pissed me off!
During the show, and the band-interviews, the music in the background was rarely U2's. I mean, they even put parts of some Jennifer Lopez video in one part (!?!:eyebrow: )!!!
And while Bono was talking about their early influences like Clash, instead of putting London Calling or sth. they put some Black Eyed Peas song!!!:crazy:
They even put Limp Bizkit while U2 was on the truck in Brooklyn Bridge!!! :mad:
The best part was showing their ride through New York on the truck, the guy that played drums on I Will Follow, and the "secret" concert under the bridge (although they've shortened it, SYCMOYO had only one verse etc...)

But I really couldn't understand why putting shitty music over a U2 show!!?
I guess it's hard to have quality music over half an hour, it would be a shock for the MTv audience... :ohmy:

Interesting. :scratch: I haven't seen this, might be downloading it later.

That's funny because it seems like they put good music in the background of crap, I've heard U2 in the background of the Ashlee Simpson show. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom