MTV Cribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candyfloss

The Fly
I think we should start a petition to get Adam on this show. I'd like to see how that guy's livin'.

------------------
I miss the innocence I've known
Playin' KISS covers beautiful and stoned

they should do a u2 house tour special
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

YES! I have been waiting for Cribs to go to Ireland!! I wanna see Bono's house!
biggrin.gif

Hell, I want to see all their pads!
*e-mails MTV

i chose to veto all of you losers and will make a personal request to mtv headquarters to prevent such an episode taking place.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
i chose to veto all of you losers and will make a personal request to mtv headquarters to prevent such an episode taking place.

WTF? I like cribs. It funny to see how some stars live. I find it very amusing to see how much "stuff" they have! It would be interesting to see what they're homes looked like. It's not like I'd watch it and then go stalk them or something.

Did you guys see the episode of cribs with that little boy rapper? Romeo or something? That kid takes SPOILED to a whole new level.

Hey, Mona, if they show Bono's house we'll finally be able to see the corrall where Bono and Ali keep the kids.
wink.gif

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

I have been to Bono's house. It is nice. I was not inside, but his bodyguard did chase me out of the driveway.

Adam lives in NYC, the Edge in LA and I am pretty sure Bono has been spending a lot of time in his new NYC apartment.

I like the idea, but hate MTV, so no.

Personally I would not mind seeing such an episode, I too am curious, but I just don't see it happening. U2 has always been very low key about their financial status, I think a lot has do with being grateful for what they have and not rubbing it in. Thus why I think it will never happen, and in a way I am glad, because every time after I watch such an episode the artist featured loses a little respect from me, no matter if I like them.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

i don't see why mtv cribs bothers with showing rappers houses, they all have the same crap, same amount of cars that they probably never drive.

the best rapper house episode was the one where they showed red man or method man, he lived in a tiny apartment that had a broken door bell and was unfurnished and messy. it was great.

i like when they visit the rock stars that have houses that express their personality.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom