MSG Prop Tickets Today!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody near my house that wants to go check my mailbox, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

CK

I guess I will be watching someone else...

I was wrong, I actually got tix for the 25th, see the other MSG thread for a better explanation.

YAY! We weren't sure they would come through but they did!

As requested 2 GA for 10/27!

Can't stop grinning!

congratulations! i'm still waiting to see if i got lucky- i requested 2 GAs for MSG 10/24, but i'll be ecstatic to get GAs for ANY of the MSG shows!

do you mind telling me whether you have an NYC address? i'm just trying to figure out if they gave priority to actual New Yorkers... (although it was probably just luck-of-the-draw.)

enjoy the show on the 27th!
smile.gif

originally posted by *Ally*:
congratulations! i'm still waiting to see if i got lucky- i requested 2 GAs for MSG 10/24, but i'll be ecstatic to get GAs for ANY of the MSG shows!

do you mind telling me whether you have an NYC address? i'm just trying to figure out if they gave priority to actual New Yorkers... (although it was probably just luck-of-the-draw.)

enjoy the show on the 27th!
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ally! Yes, I do have a NYC address. I actually sent it in last minute, so I was surprised to get what I asked for! Hope you get your tickets!

[This message has been edited by partygirl33 (edited 10-04-2001).]

thanks for answering my question- at least i now know that one NYCer got lucky!
smile.gif

ugh, i am dreading checking my mail today... i'll keep you posted on if i got lucky!

hey ally, i just got 2 ga's for the 24th.. but i don't think i can use them. if you can find me 2 ga's for the 27th, they are all yours. dammit, i can't believe i wrote the wrong date on my propaganda form. stupid me requested the 26th instead of the 27th... of course there isn't a show on the 26th... ahhhhh, there must be someone who will trade.

oooh, astoria! i may have to take you up on that offer, if i get GAs for the 27th. i can't go on the 27th!

but i can't say anything else, because i don't even know if i'm going to get ANY tickets. aaahhh! this is stressful!

anyway, i'll keep you posted!

YAAAAAY! I requested 26th first, then 27th second... Paul(bocagator) requested the 27th first, so we're still waitin to hear back... i hope we get them, we're in Florida so i hope they send them and dont think we're gonna scalp them b/c I already bought a freakin plane ticket! hahaah

Back
Top Bottom