Mr. MacPhisto's victims- REPORT HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Originally posted by TheU2:
I'm normal

CK

tongue.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

I'm here, reporting in. I complained too much. Where's the loo cleaner and the rest of the MacPhisto household? I know we are more numerous than this.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Where's the newspaper holder and the tub scrubber when we need them?

you know Mr. MacPhisto...it'd be really nice if you would degrade me a little more. a servant?!!.....ewwwwwwwww....i think i'm gonna cry. boo hoo.
rolleyes.gif
you can do better than that!

and by the way, i never did any begging to deserve this pathetic status. so it's about time you kissed my ass.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by TripThruUreWires (edited 12-10-2001).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
I am one. How many of us are there? If you are one too, please report here and maybe say how it happened to you.

well that would be me. At least youa re stuck at 666 I'm stuck at the bottom babeeee - 0, zilch, nada, goose eggs. And I am the first thing you'll see before entering the dungeon and the last thing you'll see when exiting - if you ever do! bwwaaahhhaaaa.

welcome to the dungeon

Here I am, here I am!
Although, I am somewhat of a willing victim!
tongue.gif

I didnt get to be his bitch as i so wanted, however. Sigh.
He just doesnt worship me like he used to..I demand respect!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well thanks for reporting but I believe several to be AWOL! Maybe the problem is that so many are PLEBA girls who don't read this forum. Uh, could there be a connection here, so many PLEBA girls are victims? Nah!
wink.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

I DEMAND TO BE HIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom