MP3's of Songs at Bono's Award Night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Me wants to know tooooo!

------------------
"Hold on to the corners of today, and we'll fold it up to save until it's needed."

Oh no, I was thinking about asking SkeeK
biggrin.gif
This is a hopeless case...

As you all know, Bono was honored at the "Love Rocks" first annual concert sponsored by the Entertainment Industry Foundation.

Besides being introduced by Tom Cruise, numerous other actors, musicians and politicians praised Bono.

Furthermore, there were various performances. One that caught my attention was the performance of "One" - by none other than R.E.M. and Bono!

There was a joke that the key was altered to fits Stipes vocals, which threw Bono just a bit. Still, the take was that it was a beautiful rendition of the song. I'd love to hear this duet - and any other tidbits from this very praiseworthy event.

So c'mon you U2 hounds! Where are these "secret" files?!?
biggrin.gif

i dont know if hearing the song will be much worth it...paul said that bono sang off-key the whole time and was rather upset about it
wink.gif

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
i dont know if hearing the song will be much worth it...paul said that bono sang off-key the whole time and was rather upset about it
wink.gif

alison

The quote I read said that Bono was "off-key" because the key was changed to suit Stipe's voice, not Bono's. Bono, used to singing "One" in his key for the last 10 years, probably couldn't adjust fast enough.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom