Most Overrated Song Survivor: HTDAAB // Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is LEAST Overrated?

• Vertigo

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Original of The Species

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters

thelaj

Refugee
Most Overrated Song Survivor: Round 7
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
----------------------------------------------------

Please vote for the LEAST OVERRATED song.

So basically you are voting for the song you think is MOST UNDERRATED.

This Poll will Run for 1 Day

How to Play
Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all songs from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the least overrated (ie, you vote for the most underrated). The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the most overrated song from that album.
If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome. Thanks to Axver for this text

Previous Winners on How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Round 6: Miracle Drug
Round 5: Fast Cars
Round 4: Yahweh
Round 3: Crumbs From Your Table
Round 2: A Man and A Woman
Round 1: One Step Closer

Why is ABOY still here? :huh:

And maybe this round will be stickied. :|

thelaj said:
Maybe they just hate me Axver lol.

Oh, you didn't get the memo that we all hate you? Yeah, that's right, every single Interferencer is out to get you!

Now you know.

My vote went to ABOY...it is NOT overrated

It's usually trashed, more than Fast Cars for sure and I'd say more than Miracle Drug too (though, to be fair, Miracle Drug takes a hammering for "freedom has a scent ...").

I did get the memo, but it was just swearing!

I was surprised at Miracle Drug, but then by going in the middle it suggests it is fairly rated.

WalkOn21 said:
Actually I think Sometimes is the most overrated. It's the new One: just an average song, but because of the 'emotional content' everybody loves it.

Totally agreed.

are you kidding, only the most overrated are left in it. Miracle Drug would have been my choice for this album.

RA-D said:
are you kidding, only the most overrated are left in it. Miracle Drug would have been my choice for this album.

Thats the idea...we have been voting off the LEAST overrated songs in order to leave the MOST overrated. Hence, the songs remaining are considered to be the most overrated.

Oh, and U2 fans do these polls because discussion is interesting. And I am a sucker for statistics.

POLL NOW CLOSED

The Winner is: Original of The Species

Vertigo 3 6.00%
Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 6 12.00%
Love and Peace or Else 4 8.00%
City of Blinding Lights 5 10.00%
All Because of You 15 30.00%
Original of The Species 17 34.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%

Amazing result if you ask me, I think OOTS is one of the most overrated tracks on the album despite it being good.

Back
Top Bottom