Most Overrated Song Survivor: HTDAAB // Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is the LEAST Overrated?

• Vertigo

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • All Because of You

• Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Original of The Species

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Fast Cars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thelaj

Refugee
Most Overrated Song Survivor: Round 3
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
----------------------------------------------------

Please vote for the LEAST OVERRATED song.

So basically you are voting for the song you think is MOST UNDERRATED.

This Poll will Run for 1 Day

How to Play
Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all songs from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the least overrated (ie, you vote for the most underrated). The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the most overrated song from that album.
If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome. Thanks to Axver for this text

Previous Winners on How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Round 1: One Step Closer
Round 2: A Man and A Woman

It will definately get more interesting. My vote in this round goes to ABOY since it is despised lol. I often see "Crumbs :drool: " but never "ABOY :drool: "

thelaj said:
It will definately get more interesting. My vote in this round goes to ABOY since it is despised lol. I often see "Crumbs :drool: " but never "ABOY :drool: "
That's certainly not true. Look at the posts at this forum from around the time that the ABOY single was released. They were all like "ABOY :drool: ".

By the way, thelaj, I think you should reverse the list of 'winners'.

So instead of

it should be like
Round 11: ...
Round 10: ...
Round 9: ...
Round 8: ...
Round 7: ...
Round 6: ...
Round 5: ...
Round 4: ...
Round 3: ...

I will do that on the next one. It may be interesting to compare with "the most underrated" survivor (a future project lol) to see if the two really are the inverse of one another.:wink:

thelaj said:
I will do that on the next one. It may be interesting to compare with "the most underrated" survivor (a future project lol) to see if the two really are the inverse of one another.:wink:
That will be interesting indeed. :) I think least overrated doesn't necessarily mean most underrated. E.g. One Step Closer is at the bottom of this list because it is not overrated, (almost) no one claimed it is the best song of the album. But that doesn't mean it's underrated - underrated would mean that it's a brilliant song, something I wouldn't say about OSC.

Love and Peace

if they had released it as a single I think it would've been a hit

ABOY. I find it's usually trashed, especially lyrically.

Though maybe I'm biased with Crumbs as I do my best to promote it and I see people agreeing with my posts. :wink:

POLL NOW CLOSED

The winner is CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE

Vertigo 8 14.04%
Miracle Drug 6 10.53%
Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 2 3.51%
Love and Peace or Else 2 3.51%
City of Blinding Lights 4 7.02%
All Because of You 4 7.02%
Crumbs From Your Table 14 24.56%
Original of The Species 3 5.26%
Yahweh 10 17.54%
Fast Cars 4 7.02%