Most cliche Bono line? The ones that make you groan...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WalkOnTheEdge said:
Yeah, and half of you guys almost had a heart attack. The reaction was hilarious, you acted like I punched Jesus himself in the face or something.

You did worse than that, because at least Jesus could have defended himself. :|

Galeongirl said:

sorry to ruin your little Elevation bashing here, but it's actually "I and I in the sky"

I'm sorry, I should have quoted "Sky" "High" and "Fly" seperately. I thought it was pretty clear. And for the record, I quite enjoy Elevation, but we ARE (to some extent) still on the topic of cliche lyrics and in my opinion Elevation is the king of them all.

~A.j.~

fandangamoq said:

I'm sorry, I should have quoted "Sky" "High" and "Fly" seperately. I thought it was pretty clear. And for the record, I quite enjoy Elevation, but we ARE (to some extent) still on the topic of cliche lyrics and in my opinion Elevation is the king of them all.

~A.j.~

Do you mean cliched in it's rhyme scheme or cliched in the sense that everyone talks about moles?

WalkOnTheEdge said:

Hmmm....Let me see, not liking one album in the early '90s' vs. pissing and moaning about 6 years of albums, tours, and band members. Yeah, that's the same thing.

Stop being such a spoilt brat who takes U2 for granted. Why do you even come here? Maybe you need to step away from the forum and come back in a few months. You'll then see how ridiculous you sound.

:|

Back
Top Bottom