Morello, Tankian, Yorn, Flea & Others Cover Where The Streets Have No Name for New CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Morello, Tankian, Yorn, Flea & Others Cover Where The Streets Have No Name for New CD

got this from an article on MTV.com the other day regarding the "Axis of Justice" CD/DVD that Audioslave/Rage guitarist Tom Morello is putting out around Election Day in the States...

Both the CD and DVD will include the memorable all-star collaborations from the show, including an encore of U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name" with (System of a Down's) Serj Tankian and A Perfect Circle's Maynard James Keenan on vocals, Pete Yorn on guitar and vocals, Morello on guitar, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea on bass, Audioslave's Brad Wilk on drums and Jonny Polonski on keyboards.

apparently morello played the recording of Streets the other night when he guest hosted on NYC's K-Rock radio... and of course, I missed it damn it, probably do to the fact that i heard he was gonna have michael moore on and had no desire to listen to that fat ass. :shrug:

Last edited:
Man, that'd be amazing to hear, I'd love to hear Flea playing a U2 song, that'd be a dream to hear!

I noticed today when picking up my copy of U2's latest that this cover was released on a "Axis of Justice: Concert Series Volume 1 (Bonus DVD)". Unfortunately my list of CDs was too big. Anyone pick it up yet or have an mp3 of this song?

Back
Top Bottom