More Work Less Holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 or 5 rocking songs=good enough for me! :hyper: Looks like it WILL be their most rocking album ever.

"classical U2" could be anything though...

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
And who is the "older" dude with the earplugs....very Rock 'n Roll! OK, well sorta Rock 'n Roll....well maybe not even Rock 'n Roll, but Bono is walking next to him and....uh, never mind.
it's Sam O'Sullivan, the studio manager and drum technician

Classic U2? That could be SBS or it could be Shadows and Tall Trees - I'm happy with either, but "classic U2" is too vague.

What's regular U2??? The only thing regular about U2 is their irregular songs, lol!!!????? :-\

Yeah, so that means about nothin! lol! Mid-tempo songs are cool though, I'm thinking songs like, When i Look at the World, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Tryin, Streets, bad, SATS, lemon maybe...come to think of it, does U2 have that many mid tempo songs, its usually all or nothing wouldn't ya say? Hmmm....

I'd like to hear other opinions of mid tempo songs!

Another thing that is interesting is how Jim and fredo mentioned the rhythm of the songs. I think adam and Larry have some great stuff for us, and remember this is supposedly and album where Edge will shine, and Bono's lyrics/vocals rarely dissappoint....hmmm...

Is it November yet...hell I'll settle for August and Internet leaks at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will just be the happiest panda in the world if there is NO FILLER in the album. I mean, they've been working on the darn thing long enough that I shouldn't have to deal with a four track album.

Back
Top Bottom