More new U2 album discussion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edge loves KOL and they toured together. Don't think that's too out of left field unless you just don't like his voice

I think all these rumours are working perfectly with U2's ramp up to the new album. Any official announcements are bound to falsify some rumours and add to the surprise. Very different from the last go around. :up:

I saw Muse open 360 in Dallas, I have to say they didn't quite live up to the Hype. :sexywink:

I saw them in Brazil, and I loved it! Mainly because they played all my favorite songs (ohhhhh, Starlight *_*)...

I remember it was raining the intire Muse concert, with lightnings and everything, and when U2 arrived, the rain magically stopped, it was freakin' awsome.

I would much rather them do a guest vocal with Caleb Followill from Kings Of Leon. I think that would be a nice contrast. Chris Martin has always had too much of a similar style as Bono.

I'm trying to think of a word powerful enough to convey how much I detest the thought of this. Sadly, I've yet to succeed.

I want The National. I would pretty much die if I saw them and U2 at the same show.

Mastodon

dada-da-da

Damn it. I knew I fucked that up right after I posted it. I have to own up to it. I thought it was the Growing Pains theme song. It was Family Ties. Sha-la-la-la.

I just want to talk about how much I wanted to nail Mallory from Family Ties.

Oh, so now this thread will go on for 40 pages with people discussing which guest voices they want to hear on the U2 album. :sigh:

And we haven't even started discussing female singers yet.

In all honesty, I don't want to hear any person sing on a U2 album other than Bono and Edge.

Oh, so now this thread will go on for 40 pages with people discussing which guest voices they want to hear on the U2 album. :sigh:

And we haven't even started discussing female singers yet.

In all honesty, I don't want to hear any person sing on a U2 album other than Bono and Edge.

Ye me too no guest appearances and especially not Christina Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom