More new U2 album discussion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been posted, but Bono received an honor in Paris this week so they are probably still in France.

Does anyone know what Bono had for breakfast today? Just thinking it might be a clue of some sort regarding the release date.

Does anyone know what Bono had for breakfast today? Just thinking it might be a clue of some sort regarding the release date.

Try PLEBA.

----

I'll go off-topic for a while, but does anyone remember if Universal, Live Nation or another company registered a domain name for GOYB before it was released? I know Universal registered nolineonthehorizon.com, but I don't know if they also registered one for the first single.

Obviously most of us didn't know. Congrats on being special enough to have that info.

If she does post on here, she certainly isn't a very generous member in terms of sharing information.

So who cares?

What the fuck is your problem? Excuse me for sharing the information. Maybe she doesn't bother saying something because she'll get a snarky ass response like yours.

Obviously most of us didn't know. Congrats on being special enough to have that info.

If she does post on here, she certainly isn't a very generous member in terms of sharing information.

So who cares?

You must have missed it- Bonocomet mentioned it in the new album thread weeks ago when the tweets first started coming out.

And I don't wonder why she doesn't come on here and say anything, when anyone who claims to know anything meets mostly hostility and accusations of trolling, and maybe requests for privacy blithely disregarded. I hope she's having a super time with B and Dallas, whoever they are.

It sounds a more likely tracklist than that 'Manhattan' one but yeah, doubt it.

that guy really needs to work on his fake album cover if he's going to get anybody to buy a word he says.

You must have missed it- Bonocomet mentioned it in the new album thread weeks ago when the tweets first started coming out.

And I don't wonder why she doesn't come on here and say anything, when anyone who claims to know anything meets mostly hostility and accusations of trolling, and maybe requests for privacy blithely disregarded. I hope she's having a super time with B and Dallas, whoever they are.

No, it wasn't me. But I did see someone else mention it.

Try PLEBA.

:yawn: Oh yay a Pleba joke. Sorry but the only place you see people ask those kinds of questions are EYKIW. :shrug:

Sorry I'm tired and grouchy. :wink:

U2_Code_Zero_Draft.jpg

1. (Bono is) Halfway To Heaven
2. Looking Down (at dog shit)
3. Hush (motherfucker)
4. (There's) No Other Way
5. Betrayal (Like in Achtung Baby songs)
6. Every Breaking Wave (good guess)
7. Hinterland (Where Corbjin takes photos)
8. Goodbye, Tomorrow (It's supposed to be "Fuck the past and kiss the future" you fucking douchbags)
9. House Without Windows (Is the skull of the person who originally posted this tracklisting)
10. The Sight of You (makes me gag)
11. Protected Policy ByOf Truth (Depeche Mode cover)
12. Psalm 0 (zero for creativity)

:down:

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Justin-Beiber01.gif

Justin-Beiber03.gif

Running Man - YouTube

I don't understand the fury about what Adrienne and company have said. I appreciate the info that they've given, and, more importantly, the excitement that they've generated.

Given to who? The Twitterverse? Or did I miss when they came into the New Album Discussion Thread and posted

The anger of some members is understandable considering you have douchebags like joaoclaudiobh trolling people repeatedly with fake information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom