More new U2 album discussion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the internet to pass a law, stating that the word leak is banned from interference, as well as all horrendous leak puns that were around in 2009, that will almost certainly return in the coming months.

I had a dream about the album last night. It will be called Demon Star. The words "God Prevails" were in tiny letters near the top of the album cover, situated above something very bright but ominous looking. The album cover is a picture looking somwhere into deep space. One of the big themes is the fear of being alone. Can't remember any song titles. DM produced, however Eno/Lanois were involved only to an extent on some songs. I really did have this dream, and of course none of it may be even remotely close to the real thing, but I wanted to post about it anyway.

I had a dream about the album last night. It will be called Demon Star. The words "God Prevails" were in tiny letters near the top of the album cover, situated above something very bright but ominous looking. The album cover is a picture looking somwhere into deep space. One of the big themes is the fear of being alone. Can't remember any song titles. DM produced, however Eno/Lanois were involved only to an extent on some songs. I really did have this dream, and of course none of it may be even remotely close to the real thing, but I wanted to post about it anyway.

Probably as close to reality as the Manhattan and Code Zero rumors so far! :D

Ill repeat myself, as much as U2 appreciates and thanks their fans we really get shafted when it comes to actually being fed anything regarding their music.

Guess they're going stealth this time but it'd be cool for us fans to get some inside info. Especially for those that have paid for memberships at their official site.

Cross fingers that another 30 days we have some real official news

Ill repeat myself, as much as U2 appreciates and thanks their fans we really get shafted when it comes to actually being fed anything regarding their music.

Guess they're going stealth this time but it'd be cool for us fans to get some inside info. Especially for those that have paid for memberships at their official site.

I don't know about that. I'm more intrigued by this release than I was the last 2 because it's been so quiet. Sometimes having too much info ( and beach clips) can ruin the experience on first listen.

Anything they share with the subscribers of their website will be plastered over Billboard, Rolling Stone, Q, newspaper blogs within minutes, so that would defeat the purpose of whatever they're currently doing.

I don't know about that. I'm more intrigued by this release than I was the last 2 because it's been so quiet. Sometimes having too much info ( and beach clips) can ruin the experience on first listen.

Very true. Then we would be discussing things like why they didn't use that solo instead of the one that made the album, how this earlier version of the song sounds so much better than the one that was released, and so on...

Last three records - "Shut up with the hype, Bono."

"Oh noes, the beach clips were SO much better than the official record."

This one - "Say something, guys!"

U2 fans can't seem to make up their mind.

All I want for the guys to say at the moment is: "Album out on THIS date, called THIS, single out on THIS date".
The rest can be a surprise, I just need to know a timeframe!

Ahh, I hate that secretive "exclusive fans" talking. Isn't that the girl who's a friend of Dallas Schoo and who called the new songs "big and ethereal"?

By the way,

@ahayhayy
@AidreenWhen B told us to pick one. Such a hard decision to make pic.twitter.com/DKQK3mCJya

@AidreenWhen
@ahayhayy I owed him but this tequila will numb the sunburn. I blame B for the insistent beach trip.

I guess "B" could be Bono... someone should have a look around Electric Lady one of these days!

Drunk album discussion again? Cut Dallas off from the damn mojitos.

If B is Bono, Dallas is Dallas Schoo ?

Yes she said she owed Dallas a mojito before. She was also recently asked how people would receive the new album and the only response was "which, critics or fans?" I'm sure we'll get more cryptic baby talk and not much more.

Yup, she's friends with Dallas. That's probably how she'd managed to get in the "inner circle" so many times.

Instagram

Getting the band drunk sounds like a good way to get some info.

If the girl is this smitten with the band, I highly doubt her instagram name is going to be saying Edge loves AIDS.

According to South Park it's been more than 22 years since AIDS started which means it's now acceptable to joke about it.

Ahh, I hate that secretive "exclusive fans" talking. Isn't that the girl who's a friend of Dallas Schoo and who called the new songs "big and ethereal"?

By the way,

I guess "B" could be Bono... someone should have a look around Electric Lady one of these days!

yes...I cant stand them, it's official now! and I think they're in France not in NYC and that's even more irritating because U2 are in holiday in France and I cant understand what those girls are doing there!!!! :angry:

https://twitter.com/ahayhayy/status/358972736527269888

https://twitter.com/MackBean21/status/358810947915235328

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom