MOFO.......the carchase song......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allcub

The Fly
Every time I play MOFO in my car......when I'm on the road........I just wanna take a swift turn down some alleyway.........knock over some fruit stalls.....drive thru a pane of glass bein carried accross the street............and take loads of sharp lefts and loads of sharp rights........and keep lookin in my rearview....to see if "they" are catchin up with me yet........!!!!!!
This in my humble opinion is the best carchase song that never was.....!!!!!! U2 should have released this with a kick-ass car chase video directed by Quentin Tarrantino!! (somebody phone security I hear u all say!!). I can just see Bono with Larry riding sidesaddle driving his Canary Yellow Ford Cortina........through narrow streets bein chased by.......Edge and Clayton dressed as Mr Jones's ala Matrix drivin some sleek 60's Mercedes tailing after Bonon and Larry......the music is perfect for it......Before y'all phone security do me a favour and play MOFO but this time imagine from the very beginning of Larrys amazing breakbeat this bein the soundtrack to a car chase............
Damn.......I can't find my medication............I've a funny feelin this is gonna be a lonely post.........I can see the tumbleweed in the room.............I think the only car chase is gonna be me.........vs the Men in the White Coats.........ah well..........beats askin what ur favourite U2 blah blah blah is....

oh yeah........and ye that hate MOFO........ur in the wrong place.....
:wave:

No--I dig this idea...but I think it should be a parallel universe/time sort of chase. Like Bono and Adam playing car chase...and Larry and Edge in the old west chasing each other around on horses...
I think maybe I need that medication now.
But I totally love that song...

Back
Top Bottom