Mofo Remixes cd-single question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscore

The Fly
Heya all :)

Today I was ripping my u2 cd-singles so I can play them on my mp3 player, because I would probably never listen to them at home, or I have not so far since i got them anyway.

When ripping, i use the or a cddb thingy for the track names, it's an easy thing for a lazy person like me :)

So while i was doing that, cddb came up with a different list on a cd-single than the cover/booklet had on it by trackorder, there were 2 options in cddb, so i chose the other aswell, gave me the same order, also different than on the cd booklet/cover aswell as on the disc.

CIDX 684/572191-2 (U2*MOFOREMIXES)

The order when the disc is played is however the same as the order cddb gave, so it's different from the booklet/cover.

Any ideas ??

Track names by booklet/cover order : 1 Mofo (Phunk Force Mix), 2: Mofo (Mother's Mix), 3 If God Will Send His Angels (The Grand Jury Mix)

Cd order: 1 If God Will Send His Angels (The Grand Jury Mix), 2 ?, 3 ?, 2&3 could be any order on the remixes, no idea which mix is which at the time i'm writing this, but cddb says Mother's Mix for track 2 and Phunk Force Mix for track 3.

Please enlighten me :)

_Robbie

ps, i have double checked

I read your post twice and still have no idea what you're asking for.

typhoon said:
I read your post twice and still have no idea what you're asking for.

The Tracklisting on the cover and label of my cd-single version of Mofo*Remixes is in a different order than it is on the cd when playing on the puter aswell as in a regular cd-player.

I wondered why and if other ppl have that aswell, just asking for general comments on it :)

_Robbie

It's probably just a mistake. I've already had multiple matches come up for a CD. I think some people tag things incorrectly.

My version of that cd plays just fine.

I get the Phunk Force (8:43) mix first, then the Mother's Mix (8:56), and finally IGWSHA.

Try putting your cd in a cd player instead of a computer. You never know, but every now and then, computers screw up.

Back
Top Bottom