Mofo Easter Egg on Boston DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
I was just curious if anyone else had ever found the Mofo Easter Egg on the Boston DVD. I have just never heard of this one on this forum.

On Disc 2, in the additional tracks section, after starting the Miami Opener show, by hitting chapter forward you skip to "Stuck in a Moment studio video", and if you hit it again it skips to the beginning of Mofo from Popmart Mexico City.

Anyone heard of this?

that's one of the options to watch on a menu is it not? they've also got the first bit of zoo station from zoo tv sydney.

Hrmm...that one I had not heard of. Sounds pretty cool. But alas, I haven't been able to access the other eggs on my player because mine sucketh major butt, so there's probably no chance at all for me to be able to access the Mofo one. :angry:

Sorry but kobayashi is right. This is no easter egg. You dont even have to put in your DVD to tell. Just open up the gatefold and look under "disc 2", you will see that it lists track 4 as "Trailers" Zoo TV Live From Sydney and Popmart Live from Mexico City" The Popmart trailer is the beginning of Mofo.

There are only two easter eggs. The Bono cams for Elevation and Until The End Of the World from the 6-9-01 show. Dreamchaser has even admitted that there are no other easter eggs besides those.

Sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom