MLK!!! Streets !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yaw!!! Strange sport Football played with your hands!!!

But the Halftime was AWESOME!!!

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

yes , but during popmart , they didn't have a time limit , but mexico version is great i agree . The spirit of the band was very good , larry..., they enjoyed being on stage THIS night .

P.S. NEW ENGLAND Patriots - CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD !!!!!!
smile.gif

I don't know if anyone cares about the opinon of Regis Philbin or Rosie O'Donnel...but both gave U2 kudos on their shows today..

All Regis said was 'How about that half time show with U2?" and got a big round of applause from the audience...
smile.gif

Rosie and her musical director talked about it...she said she thought it was very good...and very 'respectful'....

dream wanderer

I'm late on this discussion...all I have to add is that while the performance was incredible, I couldn't help but think that if Bono hadn't talked so much at the World Economic Forum, his voice would've been in better shape.

Am I the only person who could have done without Streets? I have to say I was disappointed when it started. I would have liked to have heard something else but they still rocked. When MLK started I got goosebumps and my eyes filled with tears, that was fantastic.

I am so glad they did Streets!! My gawd that song just ROCKS!! I was sooooooo happy when I heard "MLK" it was just beautiful!! The guys looked AMAZING! Larry looked too hot for words.. they just ROCKED!!!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Awesome. And the Edge, Bono, Larry, Adam looked so cute, as usual! What a great crowd too. Hope some of them check in here to tell us about their experience of it. Now we get to see them perform and win a bunch of Grammys next!

Anyone think that maybe the reason Walk On was not played is because they'll probably be playing it at the Grammys? Remember that both the Superbowl and the Grammys expose U2 to a very large audience that are not U2 fans. Many non U2 fans at least are familiar with Streets so there is a widespread appeal with that song.

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

Agreed.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
I'm late on this discussion...all I have to add is that while the performance was incredible, I couldn't help but think that if Bono hadn't talked so much at the World Economic Forum, his voice would've been in better shape.

Back
Top Bottom