Miserere - Bono, Pavarotti and Zucchero - MP3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Hehhh, at the moment Bono is performing ONE, but you can already download MISERERE! BEAUTIFUL! Ohh... He's doing ONE well also! :)

Goodies

What an awesome performance by Bono for ONE, wow....I'm blown away...His voice is so magnificent, can't wait to hear it on the next album

I will have to wait until tomorrow. Someone told me the lyrics to Ave Marie are perfect.
And Zucchero as well? He performed at Freddie Mercury's memorial .
Hurry up tomorrow.

I don?t like Zucchero. I prefer Vasco Rossi or Jovanotti.

Thank you for the recordings though, Mr LeMon. Ave Maria and One are beautiful.

The lyrics of Ave Maria are brilliant. And the italian audience, and Pavarotti, too.

Last edited:
Wow...the lyrics to Ave are amazing and I think this may be my fave version of One...I love the "No them just us" tag line. Some brilliant commentary on the current political state were made with these performances.

Also up on my ftp in the new stuff folder :up:

Thanks Mr. Le_Mon!! Gonna listen in a bit.

I agree with hiphop, that Ave Maria was awesome, this is what I was expecting from him, no better statement like that. All three songs are great, the one with Zuchero is moving and One is great, I love his chanting in the middle of the song and the ending with the new lines. And yes, italian audience rules. Watching the video we can see that he was nervous singing with the big guy ;)

I don't post often but my heart is still with U2.

I'm italian, and I watched the show yesterday night on national tv: Super Bono!:yes:
but while his performance was superb I thought he looked...well..nervous. Wheter it was because of the event or not I couldn't tell. was is just me or he looked almost pissed off at the end of the Ave Maria? when the conductor greeted him he simply walked away without a word...or am I imagining things?:(

Not that I can blame him: I would have been disappointed too, seeing that most of the audience were there only for him an didn't care that much about the real cause of the concert...

Oh well. I'm waiting to her declarations from the man himself.

P.S. I loved it when at the begining of the song he took off his hat as a sign of respect...as a catholic I appreciated it very much.

Sicy you must download it!:yes:
I mean it took my computer 1 hour 48 minutes to download, but it was worth it!
:combust: "Io sono il santo" Bono in Italian! I still can't get over this!!!

Back
Top Bottom