Miracle Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawk269

Acrobat
Just listen to that Edge solo at the end of Miracle Drug during the Radio 1 performance. It is just brilliant. Good lord, this song is going to be a monster in a live setting.

Undoubtedly, one of his best riffs and solos EVER.

AJ

Don't take this as an attack, because I don't think any one of you were being mean or critical of the post......BUT

why is it every time someone mentions that they like this song, or that this riff or solo is good or one of the best, someone else has to say: "Yeah, but not as good as ....."?

Nobody is ever gonna be happy if we're constantly comparing ourselves or music or whatever to something else. Just live in the moment. If a song is good, or you do something well, take it for what it means!

The Fly: Best U2 Solo Ever:bow:

But I finally heard MD live & think it's going be a highlight by the time March comes around with that solo/bridge. I can just hear the crowd singing back Woah! Yeaa!

Beal, this song isn't One either, I just figured that out. :wink: ;)

Last edited:
BEAL said:
Don't take this as an attack, because I don't think any one of you were being mean or critical of the post......BUT

why is it every time someone mentions that they like this song, or that this riff or solo is good or one of the best, someone else has to say: "Yeah, but not as good as ....."?

Nobody is ever gonna be happy if we're constantly comparing ourselves or music or whatever to something else. Just live in the moment. If a song is good, or you do something well, take it for what it means!

Careful BEAL, I said this earlier and the villagers were angry.

Seriously though, its a great solo. Can't wait to hear it live, but God actually wrote the solo the NYD.:drool:

Doesn't anyone think that Miracle Drug has a kind of sound thats been done before, or am I the only one? It sounds very similar to Beautiful Day and really only the solo stands out as anything new.

"God we need your help tonight" and then Edge kicks in = one of my favorite parts of this incredible album!!!! :D

To me it sounds like a JOLT from God. Especially since it follows a request for His help. AMAZING!!!

Back
Top Bottom