Miracle Drug (The J Tree Mix) - let me know what you think!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have 2 quote him 2 see the right link:wink:

anyway, well done Jick:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Exactly what I've waited for!
I was going to do it myself, but I didn't work out right ;)
Some wishes tough:
For the Wowy outro part, can you please have Edges Miracle Drug solo there too?

Good work Jick!:wink:

(Any chance you could send me your remix of stuck in a moment?)

Last edited:
good idea, but the constant clipping in the 'infinite guitar' got on my nerves.

Um... This is a risky post. Many people may lose respect for Miracle Drug because of how amazingly identical it is to WOWY. MD is one of my favorites on the album and I'm trying hard not to think that they were so lazy that they rewrote WOWY. :reject:

Zootlesque, don't worry, imo this is just a clever clipping of the song over WOWY.. in fact the only part where MD & WOWY overlap is the first stanza, the rest is just purely MD or purely WOWY

bcrt2000 said:
Zootlesque, don't worry, imo this is just a clever clipping of the song over WOWY.. in fact the only part where MD & WOWY overlap is the first stanza, the rest is just purely MD or purely WOWY

Exactly. :up: :up:

What a load of engineered nonsense. :banghead: :banghead:

And it sounds like Miracle Drug has been slowed down in order for it to fit right or am i imagining this?

Cutters10C said:
And it sounds like Miracle Drug has been slowed down in order for it to fit right or am i imagining this?

Doesn't matter if it's slowed down. The point is it has similar opening chords. But I agree with bcrt2000 that the rest of the song sounds different.

The only similarities between the songs are the fact that in both WOWY and MD, the verse chords are D, A, Bm, G. WOWY continues that progression throughout the song while the Miracle Drug uses completely different chords/tempo during the chorus.

did you put all those annoying stops and starts in there? because that's what my file does when i try to listen to it.

Sounds alright to me :wink: Maybe the clipping of Edge's guitar was unavoidable to keep it repeating :shrug: Also the join back to with or without you just didn't seem right. But I liked the first half though.

Last edited:
Hey can someone post another link with this mix - I REALLY want to hear it!!!!!

Thanks in advance

I would love to hear it, too, if someone would be so kind as to post it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom