Miracle Drug on UK TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awesome! how good was that performance of miracle drug! edge and larry singing and bono in top form!!!! WOW

So Much U2, I'm Lovin it!!

oh crap thats copyright...am i allowed to post that?

why oh why do i have to go on holiday on tuesday, i'm missing such a great time.

enajh2: I'm about to head to bed, but if you want me to torrent a higher quality version or anything, just send me a PM with the link :) I'll make sure it gets up when I wake up. Btw, I'll get to those others soon too... work has been keeping me wwaayyy too busy recently =/

yes but we still not have a dvd quality video of vertigo TOTP INDOOR/Studio performance :(

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.hazell/U2/ ;)

The wmv clip is uploading NOW. It will be finished and ready in 30 mins from now. I have a DVD mpg and VCD mpg files ready but I will upload these tonight or send them to someone to torrent.

I have to dash off to see a football match (Leicester Vs Plymouth) so won't be able to do anything until this evening if the upload fails.

Enjoy the clip. It should be up at 13:35 GMT It is 17.9Mb :)

Alan

enajh2 said:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.hazell/U2/ ;)

The wmv clip is uploading NOW. It will be finished and ready in 30 mins from now. I have a DVD mpg and VCD mpg files ready but I will upload these tonight or send them to someone to torrent.

I have to dash off to see a football match (Leicester Vs Plymouth) so won't be able to do anything until this evening if the upload fails.

Enjoy the clip. It should be up at 13:35 GMT It is 17.9Mb :)

Alan

Send me an e-mail or PM... I'll torrent it ASAP :) (see my post on the first page of the thread btw)

ehi enajh2...please send me the links of Vertigo Indoor DVD quality and Miracle cd UK DVD quality if you can.,..or send them to garmon...so that we can torrent them :wink: THANKS!:wink: :wink:

Guys, I will upload both Vertigo indoor performance and Miracle Drug tonight from my university. I really have to go now.

Enjoy the wmv clip for now ;)

Aardvark747 said:

Is it better than the "I feel numb...I feel numb" days?!:wink:

hes like pouring it out man, raw emotion, they really need to give him more vocals in the future!

by the way, the upload finished a few minutes ago, download away!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom