Miracle Drug on UK TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video, thanks enajh2!! :up:

I really liked seeing Edge and Larry singing!!!! But I think Bono took the attention away from Edge's awesome slide solo. Still good, I love the bass on that song! :up:

Aardvark747 said:

Oh...so Edge and Larry are just miming then?:(

I think Edge may have been miming, but I don't think larry was.. or at least his mike was turned off, but he was still actually singing along with it because he really looked into it

Just a quick question tho. What do you think was the idea of playing MD? that's not going to be the next single (as far as im aware) either side of the Atlantic...:eyebrow:

Converting to MP3 is easy -- just use one of the many conversion tools (dbPowerAMP is free).

By the way, the real date of this is 11-16. Just want to make sure that people who trade this use the performance date, not the broadcast date.

Well, this settle the Edge-vocal debate once and for all with absolutely no doubts it's him singing the third verse. But we all knew that already didn't we :wink:

Lancemc said:
Well, this settle the Edge-vocal debate once and for all with absolutely no doubts it's him singing the third verse. But we all knew that already didn't we :wink:

Indeed. Im glad I never started a thread that sparked a debat....oh, hang on..:cute:

Mark Freedman said:
Converting to MP3 is easy -- just use one of the many conversion tools (dbPowerAMP is free).

By the way, the real date of this is 11-16. Just want to make sure that people who trade this use the performance date, not the broadcast date.

completly off the topic, whats your username on the U2 Hub?
This is Daniel from australia, still havent uploaded those shows yet! :wink:

gorman said:

Send me an e-mail or PM... I'll torrent it ASAP :) (see my post on the first page of the thread btw)

Not just torrent, try also a yousendit of the DVD quality files! Thanks.

Cheers,

J

what happened to bono's voice? its better than great! 10 times better than that in the record. did he take any kind of miracle drug?

does any one know why I get a big white page full of text when I try to download this??

Hello hello! :wave:

(Plymouth lost :sad: )

1632 hits! Not bad :)

I will upload the VCD mpg to yousendit in a bit and upload the larger files tomorrow morning. I don't want to go out again now.

Alan

Wow, damn good performance. Edge's solo is awesome!

What in the world happened to Bono's voice? I mean, in parts, I think he actually sounds better than on the album there. I was just listening to some mp3s from the ATYCLB promo tour, and it's like night and day. Well, whatever he's doing, he needs to keep doing it ;)

It is strange what has happened to his voice, perhaps it he is simply taking better care of himself these days.

The smaller mpeg (37.9Mb) is uploading to Yousendit for Gorman now as I type ;)

I've edited out the presenters intro to reduce the filesize a bit.

Dave, did you get all the other videos downloaded before the links expired? Let me know because I can always re-upload them tomorrow if necessary :)

Very, very, very good... too bad the band wasn´t playing live (also the backing vocals BTW), but Bono made up for that!!

This, as many other songs from this album, will be a classic!!

Back
Top Bottom