Miami isn't that bad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to hate this song but it has grown on me ALOT now I am in love with it!!! Live- its amazing!:drool: ...

It builds and builds then Edge's guitar lets loose!!!:drool:

namkcuR said:

Any chance you could YSI that?

http://s11.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VZPT4T3LKM262UPRKE1D4FS0V

The entire Leeds concert is worth checking out, great songs from start to finish, plus a full band Rain at the end.

MIAMI is great...i always loved the song even in the days back when i didn't like POP very much...i still love MIAMI and i've re-discovered POP over the last year.
on the POPmart tour MIAMI was one of the highlights...it was hypnotizing and wild at the same time and i always will remember the outstanding images - the wild palms- on the huge POPmart screen.
Miaaaaaaaammii :bow: :rockon:

My brother plays it all the time and I simply can't stand it. Miami is one of U2's 3 wost songs:

- Miami
- Elvis Presley and America
- Numb (although it is starting to grow on me a little bit)

Lies.

Canadiens1160 said:
Miami is a great song. Those who bash it can go back to listening to Smile...

...tards.

Hahaha! Fucking PREACH! :rockon:

my favourite on 'Pop', excellent track. One they really do need to go back and 're-do' to sound like it did live since it sounded bloody fantastic!

Thought it was ok on the album.

but it ROCKED live..

Ba ba baa, b-ba ba, ba, baa baa

The Leeds Popmart Bootleg is probably my favourite U2 bootleg, it has to be the hardest U2 have ever rocked out!

I liked Miami before i even heard it live, the live version though just made me love it....and personally the 'MY MAMMY' line has never ever bothered me one bit:wink:

Back
Top Bottom