MIAMI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be at Tampa AND Miami!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

four of us are flying down--we'll be in sec111
r34 s16-19. we'll be at the dorchester on south beach. we started the tour down there so i guess its only fitting...

------------------
"and though i can't say why, i know i've got to believe"

Like O2 I envy you!
biggrin.gif
You keep hopping across the map to see more shows.. I wish I had that ability.. have fun in DALLAS & MIAMI!!!
smile.gif

------------------
I put the fun in dysfunctional.

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Like O2 I envy you!
biggrin.gif
You keep hopping across the map to see more shows.. I wish I had that ability.. have fun in DALLAS & MIAMI!!!
smile.gif

I couldn't travel like this when I was your age either, Bebe. You just have to hope the band is touring 15 years from now and that you have a very understanding husband and you'll be all set.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Like O2:
I couldn't travel like this when I was your age either, Bebe. You just have to hope the band is touring 15 years from now and that you have a very understanding husband and you'll be all set.
wink.gif

Is your husband keeping the kids? Do you owe your husband a lot of favors now like I do?
wink.gif
Why didn't you pick Atlanta!!

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Where are all of your seats, FLA people?

Mine are GC.. section 115

GA for Tampa, and section 122 for Miami...

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Is your husband keeping the kids? Do you owe your husband a lot of favors now like I do?
wink.gif
Why didn't you pick Atlanta!!

Yep, he's keeping the kids and I owe him favors like you can't imagine!
icon33.gif
Oh wait, you probably CAN imagine...LMAO!!

Going to Dallas and Miami because I have sisters in both cities and will fly with my mom to Miami. She getting too old to fly alone anymore, so this was the perfect excuse.

But you have fun in Atlanta and maybe we'll meet somewhere in Europe next year.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 11-24-2001).]

I really want to try to meet the band this time esp. now that i'll be in a familiar city, does anyone have any suggestions or know which Hotel they might be staying in at Miami?

I'll be at Tampa and Miami, let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

I'd love to meet anyone of you who will be in Tampa.. prior to the show, we'll state a place to meet up. YAY!!!
smile.gif

I got GAs for Miami, but had to get them from eBay. It was a good deal though, $183 for a pair and only $6 shipping. I'm wondering/worrying how early some psycho is going to start lining up, however. Hope it's not days in advance(the day/night before is bad enough).

BTW, does anyone know what the parking situation is like at/around the AAA?

I have a GA for Miami, I arrive Sat around 7 so my plan is to sleep for a few hours then get my butt in line. Does anyone have any details about the GA line?

I am soo excited this is my 1st GA show. yay!!!

I have GA for Atlanta, sec 111 for Miami. Had to skip Tampa (although we're 2 hrs away) because we have a big collegiate football game in our city (Florida vs Tenn) and I have to work. My love will be accompanying me to his first U2 show in Miami. We were going to fly cross country to see them at the closer in LA, but couldn't book a flight at the last moment. Thanks God they added these dates! Can't wait! WOOHOO!

------------------
"Love is a verb..."

Actually, this is Angell (2 'L's), commonly mistaken for Angel (1 'L'), but that's okay...we apparently signed up at nearly the same time (same month I believe).
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."

i'll see you guys there! last show, baby- gotta be there for that one! and i've never been to miami, so what better excuse than a U2 show??
smile.gif

Tampa and Miami - plane tickets and show tickets obtained.

just like to say I just swiped my credit card and I will be joining you guys this sunday. Pre-show parties never work but if anyone wants to do a post show party I'm all ears.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom