MIAMI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Ally! I met your friends Ruth and Khelia in Chicago. Are they going to Miami too? Susan Austin is coming down as is Kevin (you may have met him at MSG#3). We all have GAs and are sharing a hotel room 2.5 blocks down the street from the arena.

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Aargh! I'm sooooo jealous!

Don't be I'm drowning in debt when I come back, and if my parents see me there (they will be in upper level seats) I'm screwed. Besides nothing will beat meeting you cool people in vegas
wink.gif

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I'll be going to Miami and Tampa. If you want to read my description checkout U2Gator's Tampa thread. Hopefully I'll see some of you all there. Peace.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Originally posted by mbi16:
Don't be I'm drowning in debt when I come back, and if my parents see me there (they will be in upper level seats) I'm screwed. Besides nothing will beat meeting you cool people in vegas
wink.gif

I had a blast with you guys too, Marina, particularly at the Stratosphere!

But Miami, jaysus, I am really jealous. Can you imagine if Bono pulled you up on stage to dance and your parents saw you from the upper deck! They'd be like, WTF?!! "That's our Marina down there! What the hell is SHE doing here!!" lol... It'd still be damn worth it, don't ya think?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by atikicat:
Hey, Ally! I met your friends Ruth and Khelia in Chicago. Are they going to Miami too? Susan Austin is coming down as is Kevin (you may have met him at MSG#3). We all have GAs and are sharing a hotel room 2.5 blocks down the street from the arena.

Just noticed you're from my neck of the woods! Nice to see another local U2 fan on the boards.....

------------------
Nate

"No particular place names
No particular song
I've been hiding
What am I hiding from?"

-Zooropa

Just noticed you're from my neck of the woods! Nice to see another local U2 fan on the boards.....

And a fellow insomniac as well! Actually I'm only a "local" about half of the year. I work at a beach resort during season. The rest of the year I'm up north (originally from Wisconsin). It's worked out really well for me this year of course. Who knew U2 would plan their Elevation tour around my itinerate lifestyle? Oh well, I'm off to get some sleep...I hope.
icon23.gif

I had a blast with you guys too, Marina, particularly at the Stratosphere!

But Miami, jaysus, I am really jealous. Can you imagine if Bono pulled you up on stage to dance and your parents saw you from the upper deck! They'd be like, WTF?!! "That's our Marina down there! What the hell is SHE doing here!!" lol... It'd still be damn worth it, don't ya think?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

That's my worst nightmare, actually it would be cool, but worth it? I'm not quite sure, you should see my dad mad, actually you really don't want to and nor do I. But it's gonna be a helll of a lot of fun, don't worry I'll enjoy it plenty for everyone that can't be there, I'll be the ambassador. LOL, oh my tickets better come tomorrow like they're supposed to.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I am! i'm going to Tampa for sure! Would LIKE to go to Miami and catch them..!Well. I will be there..to be 'Elevated' my frist time! Yowza..didn't know there was So many U2* fans in Florida! wow, this is gr-8 meet you all there..no tix yet, but i'll find away..God Willing..!I have been diligent with my prayers..THEY must have heard them in Cyperspace or somethin'1 yeah! Rock on with the best! U2*

will be in miami too to be elevated for the 2nd time! just giving up my lower level tix for God-knows-who and will be at the GA. yay!
smile.gif

Originally posted by atikicat:

And a fellow insomniac as well! Actually I'm only a "local" about half of the year. I work at a beach resort during season. The rest of the year I'm up north (originally from Wisconsin). It's worked out really well for me this year of course. Who knew U2 would plan their Elevation tour around my itinerate lifestyle? Oh well, I'm off to get some sleep...I hope.
icon23.gif

Yes, I was up late last night....nice to meet you here.....one more day!!!!

------------------
Nate

"No particular place names
No particular song
I've been hiding
What am I hiding from?"

-Zooropa

Could anyone pick me up a black elevation tour hat at the miami show? i'll reimburse ya for the hat an shipping.

*smacks himself for not getting one in phoenix, vegas, or LA.

Jesse, where have ya been, my friend?! It was great to meet you in Vegas.

i've been soo busy with school, got finals, projects an the like to get finished.

what you been up to?

it was cool to meet you too, man

Back
Top Bottom