Message to UK people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
Just a reminder, more a notice that U2 are to feature in a small programme tommorow celebrating the life and times of the Old Grew Whistle Test music show on BBC2 tommorow (Thursday) evening (check the times?!?), U2 should be included in the archive performances shown tommorow so set your VCRs...my guess is it will be a performance of Exit back in 87 ish if memory serves

------------------
I am Colorblind,
coffee black and egg white, Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready I am

Ahem, and IRISH people!
wink.gif

Aww thanks alot Acrobat, I was wondering if I had missed it cause I missed last nights and tonights episodes! Wooohooo! U2 tomorrow!
smile.gif

And I hope so, Exit? Yipeeee!

Could even be their first appearance with I will follow in which case get ready to smile at Bono's mad dancing (hilarious!)
Thank god he doesn't dance like that anymore!

Pardon my poor excuse for a brain....Yeah, I thought I'd missed any U2 coverage the past few nights of this tribute series, but it says in the Radio times they feature tonight so should be interesting

------------------
I am Colorblind,
coffee black and egg white, Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready I am

Also reported to feature tonight are: REM and The Police

Back
Top Bottom