MERGED ----> ZOO TV DVD Hits Amazon + ZOO TV DVD info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miricale_Drug

War Child
ZOO TV DVD Hits Amazon

According to Amazon the ZOO TV DVD is to be released on September the 18th. It isn't possible currently to pre-order it, but you can sign up to be notified when it is possible. no indication on price.

I find it quite interesting that it doesn't say "ZOO TV - Life from Sydney"

Perhaps that means it is more of a retrospective on the era, than just a concert.

ZOO TV :drool: I dream with lots of material for the dvd

C'mon people fingers crossed , a dvd of a 2-year tour , should have at least 3 discs , well thats what the Stones would do . anyway let's hope it has hours of great material .... lots of footages from different shows

I wonder how many people are going to be dissapointed if it doesn't have tons of extras. I am just glad the show is going to be put on DVD with better audio and video. My VHS is getting old.

david said:
I wonder how many people are going to be dissapointed if it doesn't have tons of extras. I am just glad the show is going to be put on DVD with better audio and video. My VHS is getting old.

I actually hadn't even thought about extras...I'd just love to have Zoo TV on DVD. I still remember how blown away I was the first time I watched it after purchasing the VHS. :love:

:hyper:

Eagerly awaiting some real info on the site... And for it to hit the US amazon site!

I don't care about extra's. It would be nice but im already glad they are going to release it onto DVD finally.

Now bring on Popmart as well please!

I know that we're all assuming it's going to be Sydney, though I really hope it's not Sydney. That show is readily available online & through trades. I hope it's something we havne't seen before.......

....though I know I'm just hoping. :wink:

david said:

I'm with you david. My VHS copy is worn the f out.
I just want a high quality version, extras would be cool but I don't expect much.

I checked the Universal Music U.S. website (wholesale) and there's nothing listed. They usually only list titles for the next 6 weeks or so. September titles wouldn't be listed til maybe late July/early August :hmm:

Hopefully it'll include "Trying to Throw Your Arms." One of the ultimate U2 live songs. "Wanna drink with me, chiiiiiiiild?"

Back
Top Bottom