Merged ----> what's bono's greatest speech??? + help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
whats bonos best speech???

alright, i have public speaking elective. and every time we talk about great speakers immediatley think bono. we have an assignemen to take a written copy of a great speech. and so i need bonos greatest speech IYO ever. i know this is an easy one for u so pleeeeease help.

Last edited:
whats bono's greates speech???

alright forgive my desperation, its just that i need this homework for monday and i have no internet in my house and must get one today.

thanks

hmm how 'bout the 'fuck the revolution' speech durin a performance of sunday bloody sunday?

althought its not a speech, u could try Bono's talkin before the performance of Kite in Boston 2001

Well, your question is kind of vague but I will try to help you out.

IMO, Bono's greatest speech is from the 1994 grammy's when he inducted Frank Sinatra into the 'Grammy Hall of Fame'

His speech from the same night when accepting Zooropa's award for best alternative album was also brilliant ("Alternative??....I'd like to see the Smashing Pumpkins fill a stadium" and "fuck up the mainstream..."

Inducting Bob Marley and Bruce Springsteen into their respective HOF's were also great.

I have to agree with Hitman and say that Bono's induction speech of Frank Sinatra is in my opinion the best. A couple of months ago someone at Interference made a transcript of the induction speeches that Bono gave for Frank Sinatra and Bob Marley. I've copied and pasted it below if you need it.

Frank Sinatra:

"Frank never did like Rock and Roll. And, uh, he's not crazy about guys wearing earrings either...but he doesn't hold it against me in any way. The feeling is not mutual.
Rock and Roll people love Frank Sinatra because Frank Sinatra's got what we want. Swagger and attitude. He's big on attitude. Serious attitude. Bad attitude. Frank's the chairman of the bad.
Rock and Roll plays it being tough, but this guy, well, he's the Boss. The Boss of Bosses. The man. The Big Bang of pop. I'm not gonna mess with him, are you?
Who's this guy that every city in America wants to claim as their own? This painter who lives in the desert. This first rate, first take actor. This singer who makes other men poets. Boxing clever with every word. Talkin' like America. Fast. Straight up. In headlines. Comin' through with the big shtick. The aside. The quiet compliment. Good cop, bad cop, all in the same breath. You know his story 'cause it's your story.
Frank walks like America....cocksure.
It's 1945 and the US cavalry are trying to get their asses out of Europe, but they never really do. They're part of another invasion. AF-4. American Forces Radio, broadcasting a music that'll curl the stiff upper lip of England and the rest of the world. Paving the way for Rock and Roll with Jazz, Duke Ellington, The Big Band, Tommy Dorsey, and right out in front, Frank Sinatra. His voice tight as a fist, opening at the end of a bar. Not on the beat, over it, playing with with it, splitting it, like a Jazzman, like Miles Davis. Turning on the right phrase in the right song...which is where he lives, where he let's go, where he reveals himself. His songs are his home, and he lets you in.
But ya know, to sing like that...you gotta have lost a couple of fights. To know tenderness and romance.... you gotta have had your heart broken.
People say Frank hasn't talked to the press. They wanna know how he is, what's on his mind. But ya know, Sinatra's out the more nights than most punk bands selling his story through the songs. Telling an articulate in the choice of those songs. Private thoughts on a public address system. Generous.
This is the conundrum of Frank Sinatra.
Left and right brain hardly talkin'.
Boxer and painter. Actor and singer. Lover and father. Bandman and loner. Troubleshooter and troublemaker. The champ who would rather show you his scars than his medals. He may be putty in Barbara's hands, but I'm not gonna mess with him.........are you?
Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready to welcome a man heavier than the Empire State? More connected than the Twin Towers. As recognizable as the Statue of Liberty. And living proof that God is a catholic.
Will you welcome the King of New York City....Francis Albert Sinatra...... "

Bob Marley:

"I know claiming Bob Marley is Irish might be a little difficult here tonight, but bear with me.
Jamaica and Ireland have a lot in common. Naomi Campbell, Chris Blackwell, Guiness, a fondness for little green leaves-the weed, religion, the philosophy of procrastination-don't put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the day after. Unless, of course, it's freedom. We are both islands. We are both colonies. We share a common yoke: the struggle for identity, the struggle for independence, the vulnerable and uncertain future that's left behind when the jackboot of empire is finally retreated. The roots, the getting up, the standing up, and the hard bit---the staying up.
In such a struggle, an often-violent struggle, the voice of Bob Marley was the voice of reason. There were love songs that you could admit listening to. Songs of hurt, hard but healing. Tuff Gong. Songs of freedom where that word meant something again. Redemption songs. A sexy revolution where Jah is Jehovah on street level. Not over his people but with his people. Not just stylin'---jammin'. Down the line from Ethiopia where it all began for the Rastaman.
I spent some time in Ethiopia with my wife, Ali, and everywhere we went we saw Bob Marley's face. There he was.... dressed to hustle God. 'Let my people go,' an ancient plea. Prayers catching fire in Mozambique, Nigeria, Lebanon, Alabama, Detroit, New York, Notting Hill, Belfast. Dr. King in dreads, a Third-and First- World superstar.
Mental slavery ends where imagination begins. Here was this new music, rocking out of the shantytowns. Lolling, loping rhythms, telling it like it was, like it is, like it ever shall be. Skanking, ska, bluebeat, rock steady, reggae, dub, and now ragga. And all of this from a man who drove three BMW's. BMW....Bob Marley and the Wailers....that was his excuse!
Rock & Roll loves its juvenilia, its caricatures, its cartoons. The protest singer, the gospel singer, the sex god, your more mature messiah types. We love the extremes and we're expected to choose. The mud of the blues or the oxygen of the gospel. The hellhounds on our trail or the bands of angels. Well, Bob Marley didn't choose, or walk down the middle. He raced to the edges, embracing all extremes, creating a oneness. His oneness. One love. He wanted everything at the same time and he was everything at the same time. Prophet, soul rebel, Rasta man, herbsman, wild man, natural mystic man, lady's man, Island man, family man, Rita's man, soccer man, showman, shaman, human...Jamaican.
The spirit of Bob and the spirit of Jah live on in his son, Ziggy, and his lover, Rita Marley. I'm proud to welcome Bob Marley into the Hall of Fame. Amen!"

You could also use Bono's Harvard speech.
It's pretty long.

June 11, 2001
Bono's Address to Harvard University Graduating Class 2001

...... Thank you for that introduction. But I suppose I should say a few more words about who I am and what on earth I'm doing up here.

My name is Bono.

My name is Bono, and I'm a rock star.

Now, I tell you this, not as a boast but as a kind of confession. Because in my view the only thing worse than a rock star is a rock star with a conscience a celebrity with a cause. OH DEAR.

Worse yet, is a singer with a conscience, a placard-waving, knee-jerking, fellow-travelling activist with a Lexus, and a swimming pool shaped like his own head.

I'm a singer. You know what a singer is ? Someone with a hole in his heart as big as his ego. When you need 20,000 people screaming your name in order to feel good about your day, you know you re a singer.

I am a singer and a songwriter but I am also a father, four-times over; I am a friend to dogs; I am a sworn enemy of the saccharine; and a believer in grace over karma. I talk too much when I'm drunk and sometimes even when I'm not.

I am not drunk right now. These are not sunglasses and these are protection.

But I must tell you. I owe more than my spoiled lifestyle to rock music. I owe my worldview. Music was like an alarm clock for me as a teenager and still keeps me from falling asleep in the comfort of my freedom.

Rock music to me is rebel music. But rebelling against what ? In the Fifties it was sexual mores and double standards. In the Sixties it was the Vietnam War and racial and social inequality. What are we rebelling against now?

If I am honest I'm rebelling against my own indifference. I am rebelling against the idea that the world is the way the world is and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. So I'm trying to do some damned thing.

But fighting my indifference is my own problem. What's your problem ? What's the hole in your heart? I needed the noise, the applause. You needed the grades. Why are you here in Harvard Square?

Why do you have to listen to me? What have you given up to get here ? Is success your drug of choice or are you driven by another curiosity? Your potential, the potential of a given situation ? Is missing the moment unacceptable to you ? Is wasting inspiration a crime? It is for a musician.

If this is where we find our lives rhyme; If this is our common ground, well then I can be inspired as well as humbled, to be on this great campus. Because that s where I come from - Music.

But I've seen the other side of music - the Business and I've seen success as a drug of choice and I've seen great minds and prolific imaginations disappear up their own ass, strung out on their own self importance and I'm one of them.

The misery of having it all your own way and the loneliness of sitting at a table where everyone works for you and the emptiness of arriving at Aspen on a Gulfstream to stay in your winter palace. ...sorry different speech.

You know what I'm talking about and you've got to keep asking yourself why are you doing this? You've got to keep checking your motives.

Success for my group U2 has been a lot easier to conjure than say, relevance. RELEVANCE - in the world, in the culture.

And of course, failure is not such a bad thing ... It's not a word that many of you know. I'm sure it's what you fear the most. But from an artists point of view, failure is where you get your best material.

So fighting indifference versus making a difference. Let me tell you a few things you haven't heard about me, even on the Internet.

Let me tell you how I enrolled at Harvard and slept with an Economics Professor.

That's right I became a student at Harvard recently, and came to work with Professor Jeffrey Sachs at CID to study the lack of development in third-world economies due to the crushing weight of old debts those economies were carrying for generations.

It turns out that the normal rules of bankruptcy don't apply to sovereign states. Listen, it would be harder for you to get a student loan than it was for President Mobutu to stream billions of dollars into his Swiss bank account while his people starved on the side of the road. Two generations later, the Congolese are still paying. The debts of the fathers are now the debts of the sons and the daughters.

So I was here representing a group that believed that all such debts should be cancelled in the year 2000. We called it Jubilee 2000. A fresh start for a new millennium...

It was headed up by Anne Pettifor, based out of London, huge support from Africa. With Mohammed Ali, Sir Bob Geldof and myself, acting at first just as mouthpieces. It was taking off, but we were way behind in the US.

We had the melody line, so to speak. But in order to get it on the radio over here, we needed a lot of help. My friend Bobby Shriver suggested I knock on the good professors door and and a funny thing happened. Jeffrey Sachs not only let me into his office, he let me into his Rolodex, his head and his life for the last few years. So in a sense he let me in to your life here at Harvard.

Then Sachs and I, with my friend Bobby Shriver, hit the road like some kind of surreal crossover act - a rock star, a Kennedy, and a Noted Economist crisscrossing the globe like the Partridge Family on psychotropic drugs.

With the POPE acting as our well Agent. And the blessing of various Rabbis, Evangelists, mothers unions, trade unions and PTAs.

It was a new level of unhip for me, but it was really cool. It was in that capacity that I slept with Jeff Sachs, each of us in our own seat on an economy flight to somewhere, passed out like a couple of drunks from sheer exhaustion.

It was confusing for everyone I looked up with one eye to see your hero's stubble in all the wrong places... His tie looked more like a headband. An airhostess asked if he were a member of the Grateful Dead.

I have enormous respect for Jeff Sachs but it's really true what they say. Students shouldn't sleep with their professors ...

While I'm handing out trade secrets, I also want to tell you that Larry Summers, your incoming President, the man whose signature is on every American dollar - is a nutcase and a freak.

Look, U2 made it big out of Boston, not New York or LA, so I thought if anyone would know about our existence it would be a Treasury Secretary from Harvard [and MIT]. Alas, no. When I said I was from U2 he had a flashback from Cuba 1962.

How can I put this? And don't hold it against him - Mr. Summers is, as former President Clinton confirmed to me last week in Dublin, culturally challenged .

But when I asked him to look up from the numbers to see what we were talking about he did more than that. He did the hardest thing of all for an Economist - he saw through the numbers.

And if it was hard for me to enlist Larry Summers in our efforts, imagine how hard it was for Larry Summers to get the rest of Washington to cough up the cash. To really make a difference for the third of the world that lives on less than a dollar a day.

He more than tried. He was passionate. He turned up in the offices of his adversaries. He turned up in restaurants with me to meet the concerns of his Republican counterparts. There is a posh restaurant in Washington they won't let us in now. Such was the heat of his debate, blood on the walls wine in the vinegar.

If you're called up before the new President of Harvard and he gives you the hairy eyeball, drums his fingers and generally acts disinterested it could be the beginning of a great adventure.

Well, it's at this point that I have to ask - if your family don't do it first - why am I telling you these stories? It's certainly not because I m running for role model.

I'm telling you these stories because all that fun I had with Jeff Sachs and Larry Summers was in the service of something deadly serious. When people around the world heard about the burden of debt that crushes the poorest countries, when they heard that for every dollar of government aid we sent to developing nations, nine dollars came back in debt service payments - when they heard all that, people got angry.

They took to the streets in what was without doubt the largest grassroots movement since the campaign to end apartheid. Politics is, as you know, normally the art of the possible but this was something more interesting. This was becoming the art of the impossible. We had Priests going into pulpits, pop stars into parliaments. The Pope put on my sunglasses.

The religious right started acting like student protesters. And finally, after a floor fight in the House of Representatives, we got the money - four three five million. That four three five, which is starting to be a lot of money, and more importantly leveraged billions more from other rich countries.

So where does that money go? Well, so far 23 of the poorest countries have managed to meet the sometimes over-stringent conditions to get their debt payments reduced and to spend the money on the people who need it most. In Uganda, twice as many kids are now going to school. That's good. In Mozambique, debt payments are down 42 per cent, allowing health spending to increase by $14 million. That's good, too. $14 million goes a long way in Mozambique.

If I could tell you about one remarkable man in rural Uganda named Dr. Kabira. In 1999, measles, a disease that s almost unheard of in the U.S. killed hundreds of kids in Dr. Kabira's district. Now, thanks to debt relief, he s got an additional $6,000 from the state, enough for him to employ two new nurses and buy two new bicycles so they can get around the district and immunize children. Last year, measles was a killer. This year, Dr. Kabira saw less than ten cases.

I just wanted you to know what we pulled off with the help of Harvard with the help of people like Jeffrey Sachs.

But I'm not here to brag, or to take credit, or even to share it. Why am I here? Well, again I think to just say thanks. But also, I think I've come here to ask you for your help. This is a big problem. We need some smart people working on it. I think this will be the defining moment of our age. When the history books (that some of you will write) make a record of our times, this moment will be remembered for two things: the Internet and the everyday holocaust that is Africa. Twenty five million HIV positives who will leave behind 40 million AIDS orphans by 2010. This is the biggest health threat since the Bubonic Plague wiped out a third of Europe.

It s an unsustainable problem for Africa and, unless we hermetically seal the continent and close our conscience, it's an unsustainable problem for the world but it's hard to make this a popular cause because it's hard to make it pop, you know? That I guess, is what I m trying to do. Pop is often the oxygen of politics.

Didn't John and Robert Kennedy come to Harvard? Isn't equality a son of a bitch to follow through on. Isn't Love thy neighbour in the global village so inconvenient? GOD writes us these lines but we have to sing them. Take them to the top of the charts but its not what the radio is playing. Is it ? I know.

But we ve got to follow through on our ideals or we betray something at the heart of who we are. Outside these gates, and even within them, the culture of idealism is under siege beset by materialism and narcissism and all the other isms of indifference and their defense mechanism knowingness, the smirk, the joke. Worse still, it s a marketing tool. They've got Martin Luther King selling phones now. Have you seen that?

Civil Rights in America and Europe are bound to human rights in the rest of the world. The right to live like a human. But these thoughts are expensive, they re going to cost us. Are we ready to pay the price? Is America still a great idea as well as a great country?

When I was a kid in Dublin, I watched in awe as America put a man on the moon and I thought, wow this is mad! Nothing is impossible in America! America - they can do anything over there!

Is that still true? Tell me it s true. It is true isn t it? And if it isn't, you of all people can make it true again.

Thanks so much for posting that transcript Lise! I've been wanting to read the Sinatra one for a while!

I'd love to know what the full "fucking up the mainstream" speech was too.

My faves: the "dream out loud" from New Year's Eve...

(typing by memory here, i will check for mistakes later)

"Seeing it's New Year's, you expect me to get all sentimental, yeah? (music to I still haven't found... starts) Well you're exactly right. It's the future! The only limits are the limits of our imagination - dream up the world you want to live in, dream out loud - at high volume.
It's what we do for a living ... lucky bastards!"

from Sarajevo before the start of I still haven't found...

"My voice is gone, but your voices are strong - i ask you to carry me like you carried each other in those days, months and weeks and help me sing this song."

the "rock's hottest ticket" speech:

"The past few weeks have really been something for U2. We'we seen our record go on the top of the album chart, Time magazine even got us on the cover...
Even though we worked for this, and worked hard these last years, it was never our ambition necessarily to be number one. I don't know about you, but i feel good about the fact that i still haven't found what i'm looking for."

(can the speech be this short or do you need something longer?) :D

I think the "mainstream" speech was

"I have a message for the youth of America. We shall continue to abuse our position and fuck up the mainstream."

The Grammy award speech by the Edge in 1988 was the best and most humour speech I've heard from the band. Bono's best would be the Frank Sinata introduction. It was clever, uplifting and put Frank's entire persona into one short monologue. Brilliant.

I didnt need these speeches for a class. But i did need them. These are great speeches from a great person, and im not just saying that because its bono, i'm ssaying that becuace they are great. I love the end of Bob Marleys speech man man man!!!

* MoFo * said:
hmm how 'bout the 'fuck the revolution' speech durin a performance of sunday bloody sunday?

althought its not a speech, u could try Bono's talkin before the performance of Kite in Boston 2001

You mean this one?

"That tune [Stuck in a Moment] was kind of like an argument, you know. That tune was an argument that I would have liked to have had with my friend while he was still alive. We had a great mate, a special kind of guy. He was a friend of ours, his name was Michael Hutchence. I just wish I had had that conversation with him while he was alive, because I loved him so.

"Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for somebody is to just tell him to fuck off.

"I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

"I would now like to apologize to you for using several expletives in a row--I've been very good on this tour, and it looks like it all just came out there in one ball. But we shouldn't be too, you know, frightened of descriptive language is what I say--I'm an Irishman, we like descriptive language.

"This is kind of the same song, this one, so you can all go have a beer if you want. This is another song about letting go of somebody you don't want to let go of. This is Kite."

This one is great IMO...Bono addressing the Closing Ceremony of the African Development Bank meetings May 29th 2002...I made a translation into Portuguese, it?s avaiable in a local site...but of course, you?re interested in the original, right? ;)

'Africa, a Shining Dizzying Continent of Possibilities'

This is where it all started for me. Seventeen years ago, I came to Ethiopia on a wave of tears and compassion, flowing from the rich countries to the poor from soccer stadiums taken over by musicians to refugee camps taken over by the starving war weary people of Ethiopia.

The brilliant Bob Geldof taught me then the importance of being focused, angry, persistent.

We raised 200 million dollars, and we thought we'd cracked it. It was a great moment, it was a great feeling. Then I discovered that Africa pays 200 million dollars every five days repaying old debts. Can I repeat that, 200 million dollars every five days. Tears were obviously not enough.

We discovered what you here today already knew. That a lot of the problems facing the developing world are structural? deeply embedded in a dysfunctional relationship with the developed world that's been so wrong for so long. This relationship has bred conflict and corruption. From the emasculation of the slave trade to unfair trade, from physical bondage to economic bondage, from the white man's burden to the black man's ---- burden. And, the new colonialism of structural adjustment.

I was so encouraged on the second day of this trip to hear Secretary O' Neil say to President Kufuor that he had come to Africa to hear from African's about African's needs. He knows like you know that Africa's problems cannot be solved by charity - or by prescriptions written in Washington.

Countries like Uganda and Ethiopia, which have been coming out of conflict and are now tackling corruption - these countries deserve a new kind of relationship. Partnership.

The problems are complex, nobody denies that, we've seen it with our own eyes.

But there are a few big decisions that we simply can't wait on any longer - Three million people in this beautiful country are walking around with the death sentence of HIV on their heads. That's as many people as live in my home country of Ireland. The AIDS epidemic is acting as the wake up call for all of us around the world, to put excuses and old attitudes behind us.

So what can we do?

First, it is not acceptable that these countries are still servicing old debts. It is not acceptable that Ethiopia, where 62 per cent of adults cannot read, where one million children are orphans, is paying 100 million dollars a year to us - this is not acceptable on any level, anywhere, anyhow.

Second of course we are looking for an increase in aid, of course we are - call it transitional money if you will, seed money if you want to? to re-ignite their economic engines - their people actually.

We need to put billions more in, and we must see it for what it is: value for money, smart money for the United States and Europe, because of the chaos that will ensue if we don't will cost us a lot more in the long run. Look what happened when we abandoned Afghanistan.

It's a painful transition that Ethiopia is making? and its people feel it the most. This transition puts pressure on government. We can't afford to lose good leadership, we have to support it. We have been all too eager in the past to support bad leadership, leaving the poor to pay the price.

When aid works, it really works. The Secretary and I have seen some of the results, at national, local and community levels.

Money is not going down a rat hole as a few people have said in London and Washington. It is more likely to be going down a waterhole - - Saving children from dying of diarrhoea, guinea worm, water borne killers.

It's an investment. It's an investment we can't afford not to make, in the most valuable resource of all - people. But as the new African leadership knows, aid by itself is not the answer.

Because, thirdly, I'm sounding like a banker now, did you hear that the firstly, secondly and thirdly?.these countries need to be allowed to trade fairly. Not free trade, fair trade.

You know, I have that picture in the back of my head, when Ronald Regan in Berlin with his great line "Tear down this wall". Do you remember that? President Meles Zenawi faces a higher wall, a wall built of tariffs, quotas, of subsidies. Mr Secretary - tear down this wall.

Look, I'm here to represent what we are calling the DATA agenda - stopping the crises of debt, AIDS and trade in Africa. The acronym works two ways - because in return, African leaders must heed the calls of their own people for D for democracy, A for accountability, and T for transparency.

Prime Minister Zenawi, you must respond to civil society if we are to begin a new relationship and a new partnership.

It's the beginning of the twenty first century for God's sake. We have to put the past behind us. It's just that time.

It was bold and daring and imaginative of the Secretary of the US treasury to ask me and my DATA colleagues on board. This trip has raised hopes. It would be scandalous to raise hope without delivery.

The Secretary knows about delivering results. Measurable results. What's the result of this trip? Well we'll have to see. He has got to go back to his President and Congress and in that sense he's a messenger for the people he has met and been so moved by. People like Agnes in Kampala who is soon to die of AIDS leaving a family of six orphans. Iris, helping the poorest women in Soweto with access to micro credit so they can build a roof over their heads. Mabel, an extraordinary spirit that we met on the streets of Uganda.

And let me tell you about Jonah. This is a man we met in Soweto, an extraordinary looking young man, striking and fit. Five years ago he weighed half his body weight.Five yeas ago had TB, and scars all over his body from scratching terrible skin rash.He managed to get onto a Medicine sans Frontiers programme and his life has been transformed by anti-retrovirals. We were excited, he was excited. He told us that his wife had died of AIDS, leaving him with two children. That made him feel even gladder to be alive. We were excited again. Then he told us that his present love was also HIV positive. She is not part of the Medicine sans Frontiers programme.

So here was Jonah's dilemma. He said he could share his drugs with her and that they both die slow. Or he could give his drugs to her knowing that his children would lose their other parent to AIDS. Or he said, I can keep the drugs and lose the woman I love. That's a decision that no civilised world should ask Jonah to make, in my opinion.

I would like to tell you more about this extraordinary man I've been travelling with. Secretary O' Neil is not just a suit and tie - he has a heart and a head for these problems. In my opinion he is the right man for the job. He is God's messenger. But this is the man who would ask God for measurable results?. Who will ask God for measurable results! And I think that he is right.

I've been watching him - He learns by questioning every accepted fact, to work out how we get results, results, results. But what are the results of inaction? Do we raise hopes just to dash them?

In the last ten days while we've been on this trip, in Sub Saharan Africa:

- 55,000 people have died from AIDS
- $400 million have been spent by Africans on debt payments - much of this to the IMF and WB. - 14,000 mothers have given HIV to their children, in childbirth.

Can you believe that? I can't believe that. It's insanity.

On a brighter note, and there is much to be excited about, those same people, Mabel, Agnes, Iris, Jonah were all striking not for their tragic circumstances but for their peculiarly African indomitable spirit.

Africa, a shining dizzying continent of possibilities.
Africa, a landscape like no other.
Africa, a map of bewildering and beguiling contradictions.
Africa, a maze of smart dignified noble people.
Africa, we'll get out of your way - take over.
Africa, this is your century.
Africa, let's not wait to the end of the century.

Back
Top Bottom