MERGED-->WHat channel is the React Now concert on TV?+and they played LOVE AND PEACE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LJT said:

haha you really love them now?:D

I really, really enjoy their music! I'll pick up a copy of their CD next time I'm in the US (re: next time I'm in a country with reasonable CD prices).

Though right now, I'm daydreaming of Porcupine Tree live. Lazarus ... :drool:

Axver said:

I really, really enjoy their music! I'll pick up a copy of their CD next time I'm in the US (re: next time I'm in a country with reasonable CD prices).

Though right now, I'm daydreaming of Porcupine Tree live. Lazarus ... :drool:

You should send me some Porcupine Tree sometime:wink:

Alicia Keys
Kid Rock
Kelly Clarkson
Green Day
Rolling Stones
John Mayer
David Banner
Rob Thomas
Buckwheat Zydeco
Coldplay
some country guy
Trent Reznor
Sheryl Crow
Bon Jovi
U2 Love and Peace Or Else

LJT said:

You should send me some Porcupine Tree sometime:wink:

I should send everyone some Porcupine Tree sometime. :wink:

Actually, if you don't mind a large download, I've a Porcupine Tree YSI link that may still be active. I think it has a day left.

biff said:

I do to, actually. I know we're not supposed to talk about it, but why was he banned?

I don't think I should say what I think the real reason was. :|

Headache in a Suitcase said:
don't exactly know if this is the most appropriate song for the occasion... but eh... it rocks anyway

Yeah, seems like a bit of an odd choice, not quite what I expected - and DAMN AM I GLAD FOR THAT!

I wonder why they chose it, though. Just because they didn't want to do One again, or maybe they want to release it as a single in North America ...?

Finally an appropriate time to post my smilie. :rockon:

vertigobono.gif

Best version of Love and Peace definitely solo went on for ages there...brilliant:D

Back
Top Bottom