MERGED-->WHat channel is the React Now concert on TV?+and they played LOVE AND PEACE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yahweh said:
Neil Young isnt "American", in the sense that Denis Quade stated.

Not an American citizen, but almost 40 years in America, close enough.

Re: Re: and they played LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE!!!

that performance was amazing
they all played so great and it was just incredible
all the acoustic ballads were... not too energizing, but once U2 came on and played LAPOE... :drool:...

bort269 said:

Is it just me, or did the drumstick pop Bono in the face?

I swear I thought I saw that too...

if not then, awesome. if yes then... :sad: cause it looked like it was taking flight pretty fast.........

nobody reads this

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ahh... chester somethin' he looks different. he was pretty good, i must say. if they only got rid of that cheesy white boy rapper, i might actually like linkin park

I think they should get ride of that sorry-excuse-of-a-DJ/crap-video-director/good-for-nothing/"symbol"-for-diversity-because-I'm-part-asian-but-I-don't-understand-a-word-in-any-assian-language/friend-who-got-on-the-band-because-all-his-friends-were-on-it-too guy

did I mentioned that his videos are CRAP?

almost as Joseph Kahn... but equally crap...(because both suck)

keep the rapper... at least that's different.. and he plays guitar too

give 50 cent a guitar... he will shot it... and then whine about on TV (*caughMTVcaugh*)

First time I've seen them play that live..really strong live song, and yeah, it was like something out of zootv!

U2's and Bono's performance tonight had the intensity of the Joshua Tree Tour, the professionalism of the Lovetown tour and the swagger of the ZooTV tour all rolled into one.

OMG, so awesome, Zootv vibe
:drool:
to bad itll probably never be a single
:sad:
"ill consider this album a failure if COBL and OOTS dont get played on the radio"
-Bono

so ABOY is the 4 single, OOTS would be 5, so who knows if well get a 6 but it has to be LAPOE

Wow, what a strange performance. Bono was soooo subdued - I guess he does need an audience, after all. The return to the Fly was nice, but kind of outta context for the occassion. And the context of the song? I hate to say this, but it feels like the band might have just debuted their next US single, for the sake of debuting their next US single.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom