MERGED-->VH1.com has HOF footage + R&R Hall of Fame '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
R&R Hall of Fame '05

i heard that u2 played about 5 songs last night...does anyone have audio/video of this performance??

ybird3k said:
i think they played 4 songs

Pride
Until the end of the world
i still havent found what im looking for
Vertigo

theres a 3min vid clip showing some of the performances on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4349877.stm

i can't believ they didnt play sometimes... though, they need to show people (in the US) that they have got a new single out.
wow looked superb :p i wanna see more

The setlist was:

Until The End Of The World
Pride
ISHFWILF with Springsteen
Vertigo

Ooh, very cool. Adam's bass part at the end is awesome! Bono's voice is sounding great too. I can't wait to hear the whole thing :)

shaun vox said:
have you heard pride:mad:
YES i have heard the clip, but i also heard until the end of the world, and thought bono sounded really good, but shaun your never gonna agree on anthing positive

that sounded great. unfortunately i don't have cable so i won't be able to watch the full performances on satuday night. :sad: any chance someone will cap video and/or audio??

blindinglights said:
that sounded great. unfortunately i don't have cable so i won't be able to watch the full performances on satuday night. :sad: any chance someone will cap video and/or audio??

I'll be capturing & streaming the audio.

great! thanks so much gorman. right now there are a couple of clips on vh1.com. on the r&r wrap-up clip, they show a bit of vertigo(sounds really pumped up) and a bit of still haven't found with bruce.

When will it be on TV? I don't have cable installed yet but I'm working on it!

Back
Top Bottom