MERGED-->'VERTIGO' to be played on BBC1 + NOT good news about Vertigo + Radio1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If there's no leak, I'm seriously contemplating not going on holiday ... I still have time to back out!

Come on, someone leak this thing! I say it's impossible that they will keep it from the public until the 24th. It has to leak beforehand, absolutely has to.

(By the way, if it's going to WORLDWIDE radio on the 24th, that would mean those of you in the USA will actually get it on the 23rd due to timezones)

Last edited:
Axver said:
(By the way, if it's going to WORLDWIDE radio on the 24th, that would mean those of you in the USA will actually get it on the 23rd due to timezones) [/B]

Oh, I never thought about that. That's cool. All you people in Australia: have the mp3 ready at midnight on the 24th please. That's 7am on the 23rd for me. :)

Axver said:
If there's no leak, I'm seriously contemplating not going on holiday ... I still have time to back out!

Come on, someone leak this thing! I say it's impossible that they will keep it from the public until the 24th. It has to leak beforehand, absolutely has to.

(By the way, if it's going to WORLDWIDE radio on the 24th, that would mean those of you in the USA will actually get it on the 23rd due to timezones)

Wherever your going on holiday they will have radio and you can get to hear it a few times, while the rest of us hear it a million times. :D

EvolutionMonkey said:

Wherever your going on holiday they will have radio and you can get to hear it a few times, while the rest of us hear it a million times. :D

Ah, but I don't listen to the radio. I have not willingly turned the radio on in about two years and don't plan on starting any time soon. I'll be down in Melbourne, Australia ... any Melbournians care to help me out if it doesn't leak? :wink:

Are u going on a holiday to Melbourne just after u finish the school term? Well I'll send u the song if u want and all u need is a comp to play the song to ur hearts content.

Haven't any you guys heard the really poor quality clip of Vertigo on limewire. Its got a german sounding guy talking over it but you can still hear a great rock song and it is definetly Bono singing, and its certainly a new track. You cant hear much but what you can hear sounds cracking.

Its on the downloader Limewire which is like napster that was. I may be wrong about whether its Vertigo or another album track because I have since read on here that some people have heard a clip from Miracle Drug, and this may be the track. I can email it to you if you want. Its crap quality though.

rjhbonovox said:
Its on the downloader Limewire which is like napster that was. I may be wrong about whether its Vertigo or another album track because I have since read on here that some people have heard a clip from Miracle Drug, and this may be the track. I can email it to you if you want. Its crap quality though.

Are you sure it's not the clip with the spanish people talking ? we have all been listening to that for a couple weeks. And what did you type in the search box in Limewire, i have Limewire so i can check it out.

ahhhh now I feel like a twa#! There is a foreign speaking guy on there talking over it and so it may be that clip. In limewire I typed in U2 vertigo as the search terms and it comes out with new U2 album a few times which is bullshit and a smaller file about 1,351kb in size. Its upto you if you want it but its probably the same file as you have already heard.

AussieU2fanman said:
Are u going on a holiday to Melbourne just after u finish the school term? Well I'll send u the song if u want and all u need is a comp to play the song to ur hearts content.

Yeah, I'll be going down to Melbourne for the AFL grand final (Well, my family are; I just love Melbourne so I'm going with them). Problem is, I probably won't have computer access while I'm down there. I'll see what I can do though ...

Axver said:

Yeah, I'll be going down to Melbourne for the AFL grand final (Well, my family are; I just love Melbourne so I'm going with them). Problem is, I probably won't have computer access while I'm down there. I'll see what I can do though ...

Well you'll just have to listen to the radio it seems.

Back
Top Bottom