MERGED-->Vertigo to be played Friday @ 8:20 am!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
Vertigo Goes Live Friday Morning

NEW @U2 READY FOR VERTIGO?
September 15, 2004
posted by: LP

Liverpool's music station Radio City 96.7 is announcing that they will play the new U2 single at 8:20 a.m. local time this Friday morning (September 17). They stream live, so tune in and give it a listen. (thanks to Adam)

www.atu2.com

Got it. So the one thing I can be absolutely sure of this week, is that at 8:20 am, on Friday in Liverpool, they won't be playng Vertigo. Cool.

MrBrau1 said:
Got it. So the one thing I can be absolutely sure of this week, is that at 8:20 am, on Friday in Liverpool, they won't be playng Vertigo. Cool.

:lol:

Vertigo to be played Friday @ 8:20 am!

Hey everyone - this was just posted over at atu2.com:

Liverpool's music station Radio City 96.7 is announcing that they will play the new U2 single at 8:20 a.m. local time this Friday morning (September 17). They stream live, so tune in and give it a listen.

Someone should definitely record this come Friday!

Vertigo to be played Friday @ 8:20 am!

Hey everyone. Check out this recent news from atu2.com:

"Liverpool's music station Radio City 96.7 is announcing that they will play the new U2 single at 8:20 a.m. local time this Friday morning (September 17). They stream live, so tune in and give it a listen."

Awesome!

2:20 am CST. I am afraid that I would stay up for it, and it would never be played.

For California, it would be 12:20 am, which means that you would not have to stay up too late on Thursday. For us Central Time Zone people, it will be struggle as I have to be up at 6 for work. Oh well, if it will really be played, I don't need the sleep. :)

and a communal interference listening for the new single begins again - how long with this thread get to?
I recommend drinking adult bevvies while listening - By the time Henry Rollins came on during the indie incident on labor day I was quite mellow
sleep? who really needs it when there are lovely OTC stimulants such as Starbucks around.

Anyway I want to be around from when the advisory system goes full on red and gets to stay there :)

Last edited:
And that will actually be "tonight" or technically thursday morning here in USA, right?

Back
Top Bottom