MERGED-->Vertigo to be played Friday @ 8:20 am!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nuke126 said:
he said it before the traffic stuff before they went to commercials

Thanks. Damn, I'm peeved I was testing my recording quality rather than actually recording it for everyone!

Lo-Fi said:

lofi.landscape@gmail.com thanks man, I'd appreciate that.

No problem at all! Hopefully someone else will be kind enough to host a copy for everyone.

nuke126, it will be on at 5:20pm here on Australia's east coast. Perfect timing! We normally get a raw deal with time zones, but for once everything has worked in our favour!

well, i'll be waiting all day tomorrow, since i'm in California, USA and it'll be on at 12:20am (and i got school the next morning (wake up at 6:45am)

nuke126 said:
well, i'll be waiting all day tomorrow, since i'm in California, USA and it'll be on at 12:20am (and i got school the next morning (wake up at 6:45am)

Ouch, that's not going to be fun. I totally don't function if I get less than seven hours sleep. They better bloody play it for those of you staying up late!

nuke126 said:

At least you have Vertigo playing in your head when you head off to school!

i've been getting about 4-5 hours of sleep on school nights on average. i fall asleep in math class. :huh: but at least i'll have "Vertigo" in my head all day, it'll be nice.

nuke126 said:
if i record a clip of the DJ saying that they will play Vertigo, do you want me to upload it?

Yeah, why not, at least we've something against him if he doesn't play it! and for all those that come on line later on they'll be able to hear it for themselves.

nuke126 said:
if i record a clip of the DJ saying that they will play Vertigo, do you want me to upload it?

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. It would be good to actually hear it from the guy's mouth.

I can't wait to hear this thing tomorrow. They better play it!

nuke126 said:
yeah, at least this guy is live, unlike the recording from Indie 103.1

And he has said he WILL play it. There's no ambiguity like with the Indie 103.1 ad.

i think they'll play it, but i doubt it will be complete or without them inserting a plug for the station like BBC Radio 1 did with the Electrical Storm demo they played

This station definitely seems to be more honest than that bullshit 'Indie' station owned by Clear Channel.

nuke126 said:
i think they'll play it, but i doubt it will be complete or without them inserting a plug for the station like BBC Radio 1 did with the Electrical Storm demo they played

Hmm. I sure hope not!

Damn it, the DJ has just confirmed it's a week tomorrow, he fu£ked it up. Call the hype off, it's not happening to next week people!

NO, dj just said they wont play it tomorrow, they had the dates messed up and they will play it on the 24 th
i did record him saying this and will upload now

Damn it!

Oh well, at least the guy's honest, unlike those Indie 103.1 bastards.

Please, please, PLEASE leak before I go on holiday!

nuke126 said:
i'll upload the clip of him saying this in a few minutes

Don't know why I want to hear that, but I do.

Originally posted by AussieU2fanman
Is that 30 sec clip still coming through from Universal?

One can only hope ...

Some guy emailed some dude from some radio station somewhere and that dude said to the guy that a somewhat short clip will be given out to some radio stations sometime this week to tease some of their listeners.

AussieU2fanman said:
Some guy emailed some dude from some radio station somewhere and that dude said to the guy that a somewhat short clip will be given out to some radio stations sometime this week to tease some of their listeners.

Wow, solid.

Back
Top Bottom