MERGED ----> Vertigo??? + New album...Vertigo??? + New album name news at atu2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
This thread has a lot of great posts!

I love this name and think it's a great choice.

In the UNCUT/NME special on U2 that came out last year, there was a reprint of a "My Favorite Things" list by Bono. He said his favorite actress was Kim Novak. Among Ms. Novak's movies was..."Vertigo."

Yeah, I remember that, me too!
It was the first thing that came to my mind when I knew about the title

Is "Vertigo" such a complex names for you?
I mean, in Italian we have a very similar one that's referring to the feeling of sickness (especially caused by highness)

Anyway, I like the name!!

I'd have thought that "Vertigo" was a very cool-sounding name, except I still have fresh memories in my mind of taking my Mum to a hospital because she had a vertigo attack on our summer holiday. It was not pretty, I can tell you.

Saracene said:
I'd have thought that "Vertigo" was a very cool-sounding name, except I still have fresh memories in my mind of taking my Mum to a hospital because she had a vertigo attack on our summer holiday. It was not pretty, I can tell you.

I hope she's ok, now!

Stupid me: I looked to the sites vertigo.com and .net
while it was u2vertigo.com/net!

At first I wasn't sure about the name, but this thread is brilliant! There are some great ideas of songs that could be played on the tour if this name is true and I am just really excited now! :hyper:

I mean that at first I didn't really think the name Vertigo was very good but I like the idea now...and I enjoyed reading this thread, there are some good posts. :) (haha not that we even know the album's name yet anyway...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom