MERGED ----> VeRtIgO FoNt + Vertigo/HTDAAB font

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
VeRtIgO FoNt

Does anyone know the font is that's used for Vertigo/new album? If so, where can I download it? Thanks.

I think the font "Century Schoolbook" (Bold) is looking quite like it, but It's not 100% the correct one!

But if someone finds out or already knows what the font is called please tell us!:wink:

Last edited:
Thanks The_Edge89...I actually remember seeing a post on here but I can't find it... Century Schoolbook looks similar to that, but this one's made by Adobe and costs a little bit. I think someone had a link to a free download though...lol

Thanks victor_f....you're right. I think the exact one is Clarendon Medium...Anyone know where to download? Thanks.

someone posted a place where you could download it earlier... it was a "the price is right" fonts page, i don't have the URL tho

Vertigo/HTDAAB font

Hi! :) Does anyone know anything about the font(s) used on Vertigo's or HTDAAB's design?

I want to re-design my website and I really want to know about that.

Thank you!

Oh! I didn't know that.

As you know English is difficult for me and it's almost impossible to follow all the threads. With your help our design team will try to redecolate our site.

Anyway, I'm happy to know it. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom