MERGED-->U2achtung.com and Universal France also say 22 November is the day + nov 22?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
22. november the date release?

Our local magazine has a new theory on the new album: it is to come out on 22nd november, which is the anniversary of JFK assasination and Huthence's suicide.

I don't think I'd like my album to be connected to those things

but any date in november is possible
or the very, very end of october

I think U2 want to take advantage of "Black Friday" which will come that week on 26th, the day after Thanksgiving! "Black Friday" is consider the official start of the Christmas buying season and lots of retail business's get their biggest numbers on this day.

If U2 decide to release the album on November 22/23, they could get their biggest first week sells number in more than a decade in the USA.

:hmm:
A local TV station over here gave the same date a few weeks ago...

U2achtung.com and Universal France also say 22 November is the day

U2tour.de reports that, and also says they've got another source close to the band that gave them the same info.

I can confirm, I had Universal France on the phone and i have posted this, today on u2achtung.com

Sweet, I get U2's new album the 23rd then I go to Disney World the following week!!! Can't beat those apples. Now I need to start saving for the next tour. :hyper:

:lol:

As much as I want to hear it, I hope the internet doesn't ruin it for me.

If that does happen sometime in the future, I'll have to ban myself from all internet activities. :help:

If you don't want it to be ruined, just imagine the release date is the day the leak comes around.

4 months is an extremely small amount of time, compared to
say.... 4 years. ;)

But, on a better note 2 months 'TIL THE SINGLE!!!!

I just want a song to placate us until the new single.
C'mon U2! Leak, All Because of You. And it can be the unofficial single for us die-hards who have been waiting for so damn long!!

November 23....starts twitching:crazy:
I need new album now but the waiting is quite exciting in itself (yes, I like pain)

Does it matter if the album is released on Black Friday or whatever it's called? Who cares if it sets new sales records in its first week. It would be better that the album sells well based on its merit, ie. after people have listened to it a bit. Furthermore, I generally abide by the following equation:
comercial success in north america=crap

:hmm: U2tour.de says there are signs that the single won't be out till early November.

LeopoldoBloom said:
Furthermore, I generally abide by the following equation:
comercial success in north america=crap

Maybe you should get in touch with PM and warn them before they make a terrible mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom