MERGED --> U23D Theatre/Tech Questions - IMAX vs. regular + U23D and eyeglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
U23D eye patch question

One of my friends has an eyepatch. He's wasn't in a war or anything, he just thinks it's cool. Will the 3D still work for him?

Did David Bowie give him this advice? He gave it to Bret McKenzie, too, and that didn't work out.

Re: U23D eye patch question

Canadiens1160 said:
One of my friends has an eyepatch. He's wasn't in a war or anything, he just thinks it's cool. Will the 3D still work for him?

just tell him to take off the patch, it will do 2 things- make the film more enjoyable and make him look cooler

haha i've never heard of someone doing this for fun...why would you cover up a normally functioning eye?!?!?!

Last edited:

Canadiens1160 said:

:lmao:

He will still be able to enjoy the movie properly, but only if he's also wearing a puffy shirt.

Bonochick said:
He will still be able to enjoy the movie properly, but only if he's also wearing a puffy shirt.

And fake dreadlocks coming out of a grimy red bandana.

Canadiens1160 said:

Yes, your "friend."

You're talking about yourself, aren't you? You wear an eyepatch for kicks, don't you? :wink:

Did you know that pirates didn't wear eyepatches because they'd lost an eye... they wore them so they'd always keep one eye accustomed to the dark, for when they had to go below deck. They tested it on Mythbusters :nerd:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Did you know that pirates didn't wear eyepatches because they'd lost an eye... they wore them so they'd always keep one eye accustomed to the dark, for when they had to go below deck. They tested it on Mythbusters :nerd:

:applaud:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

This statement wins the prize! Congratulations! How would you like your sheepdog wrapped?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
you win.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

And it was true, so remember to send eyepatch guy for popcorn because he won't fall over everyone

Yeah, one time I wore an eyepatch for awhile and answered the door to get a pizza. The guy probably felt bad for me. He shouldn't have.

Another time my friend wore an eyepatch and drew a mustache on himself. it was a good look for him.

as for U2 3D, your friend should probably just not go to it, cuz I heard you die after 7 days or something like that. but if he does, he should grow a third eye. actually, he should do that anyway.

I wore an eyepatch and lost my depth perception. I missed my chair and fell on the floor. Then I bumped into a door.

Is your friend

user631_1147170008.JPG

?

sorry, but your 'friend' sounds like an idiot. depth perception isn't a luxury; hopefully he/she isn't dumb enough to drive with the thing on...

U23D and eyeglasses

Do the 3D glasses fit over eyeglasses or do you have to wear contacts?
Just a random question, I know. But I figured since everyone is starting U23D topics, why shouldn't I?

Back
Top Bottom