MERGED --> U23D Setlists Songs Questions Random stuff Yadda Yadda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
U23D

Both have one letter and one number, hence 2.

If you multiply 2(from U2)x2 you get 4. 'D' is the fourth letter in the alphabet.

If you multiply 3(from 3D)x2 you get 6. 'U' is the sixth letter from the end of the alphabet.

Those guys are sneaky...

and I've got us one step closer to filling the front page with U23D threads.

It's like that rumor that Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.

Why is Miss Sarajevo in the U23D setlist

COBL and/or Zoo Station would have been sooooo much better, especially with the whole 3D aspect

agree/disagree

cookiemonster.gif

Last edited:
He says his favorite sequence is the song Miss Sarajevo, which includes an opera part originally recorded by the late Luciano Pavarotti. "It takes on a lot of extra resonance, and it's very hard to listen to that." The Edge nods quietly, and Bono goes on: "It's my favorite U2 song, I have to say. Normally, when I hear a U2 song on the radio I cringe. Either, a) I sound like a girl, or the lyric isn't finished. … But there are some songs that I really, really do enjoy. Miss Sarajevo is one of them."

U2 writes Sundance soundtrack with new film '3D' - Anthony Breznican - USA Today - January 21, 2008

So because Bono likes to watch himself put on his opera kareoke show, the rest rest of the fans have to sit through this snoozefest?

COBL and Zoo Station were practically made for this new 3D technology, yet instead we get Bono standing in front of a blue screen trying to be Pavarotti.

id think 90% of the general population would have enjoyed cobl or zoo station more in 3D.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom