MERGED --> U23D Setlists Songs Questions Random stuff Yadda Yadda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I agree that COBL should have been included, but I still say that Vertigo is the better opener for this film.

And I don't think that 90% of the people don't want to hear Miss Sarejevo. Some of you people here are so damn rightous when it comes to make a point based solely on your own opinion. The song was a highlight of the Vertigo shows and it is surely an emotional moment. Plus they wanted to have the Human Rights segment in there and the transition wouldn't have worked without Miss Sarejevo.

Most of these threads are a form of protest to the fact that there are so many stinking threads about this stinking movie.

Maybe if a mod could merge the threads with actual questions about the movie, we could stop raising our voices in threadly protest.

What's that song at the begining of U23D when the band walk out??

Anyone? It rocks :rockon:

Please someone :|

corianderstem said:
Most of these threads are a form of protest to the fact that there are so many stinking threads about this stinking movie.

Maybe if a mod could merge the threads with actual questions about the movie, we could stop raising our voices in threadly protest.
:down:
cookiemonster.gif

I think all these threads should be moved into Zoo Station. It's a much more fitting place for "movie-talk."

U2Fanatic4ever said:
another U2 3D thread... :banghead:

:wink: nice avatar there!

and the cookie monster makes sense here, duh!

U2 >> miss sarajevo >> u2 songs >> crumbs from your table >> cookie crumbs >> cookie monster!

or the 2nd version > U2 >> miss sarajevo >> Bono speech about not becoming a monster in order to defeat the monster >> cookie monster

:wink:

Galeongirl said:

go read the page about the annihilation tour! It is vertigo! a sneak preview for the new tour, a completely vamped up version! :tsk: don't you people know anything????

you should have posted your source then... How was I supposed to know? My Sarcasm Meter isn't working in here - too much Interference.... :tsk: worst.pun.ever

:hmm: don't think I've heard of this one!

What is it about?? We need at least 13 threads in order to properly talk about a subject here so c'mon, give us more information!

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: don't think I've heard of this one!

What is it about?? We need at least 13 threads in order to properly talk about a subject here so c'mon, give us more information!

47 would be a better number of threads.

elevated_u2_fan said:

:bow: forget what I said about Sarcasm!!!

wrong thread...

:lol: thanks, I have my moments

and I can't blame him for being in the wrong thread, I mean... there are so many about the film already :shrug:

what I'm wondering about is why nothing's being done about this :rolleyes: make one big U23D thread and stick with it, merge any spinoff thread and the thing's done right?

Back
Top Bottom