MERGED ----> U2 salutes Daniel Lanois (2002) + Fu2nny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get it. You added that "2" in the word funny after "u" because that makes "u2."

phillyfan26 said:
I get it. You added that "2" in the word funny after "u" because that makes "u2."

Futoonny (pronounced fyu-2-knee) It's the latest buzz word. Get with the times, man! :tsk:

Great. Many of you did not actually watch the video or comment on it, but instead decided to pick on a member that is regularly bullied over a pun he put in a thread title. Genius. I'm so proud of you. I don't even think I could derail a thread this well myself.

I wasn't bullying him at all. :shrug: If it came off that way, my fault. I was just pretending that I was slow on the uptake.

I've actually seen the video already and commented on it (I think) in a seperate thread. I enjoy when he says about the photographs of shrubbery.

LemonMelon said:
Great. Many of you did not actually watch the video or comment on it, but instead decided to pick on a member that is regularly bullied over a pun he put in a thread title. Genius. I'm so proud of you. I don't even think I could derail a thread this well myself.

You're right, I shouldn't have been a dick, but I was in a ticked mood.

The video was alright, nothing too funny.

LemonMelon said:

:lol:

Originally Posted By Peterrr
I don't know what I have done to you guys, never been rude to you. I have always pictured that U2 fans has always been the best fans, always kind to other fans, accept other thougths...

I think overall u2 fans are a good bunch, on here anyway the majority of the time people seem to be respectful of each other, although of course there are exceptions. I've been on the forums of other rock bands and things become very aggressive and hostile all too frequently, its not a pretty sight at all, and I'm glad we're not like that over here.

I wouldn't worry too much about it Peterrr, and your 'Bono's voice' threads are always good fun to read. :)

BTW I've never seen that clip before :lol:)

Last edited:
DevilsShoes said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it Peterrr, and your 'Bono's voice' threads are always good fun to read. :)

BTW I've never seen that clip before :lol:)

Like a other member wrote, that Bono's voice are like a women's underewear for me, well that where a good joke :)

And yes, almost every day I donwload a new show and overanalyze Bono's voice on it. But well I found a lot, but I always searching for new ones to get a new kick. And it gets harder and harder to get new ones, because I have found most of the voice moments already. Must have more now, maybe time to start a new thread :) Oops I just read was I just wrote, ADDICTION. :)

Last edited:
:lol: I love it when they all crack up at the "shrubbery" and "our best work...under the threat of violence" comment.

:huh: at Brian Eno's look.

Last edited:
Good call merging these. :wink:

I think the U2 parts are absolutely hilarious. You have to watch their expressions to really get it...Adam especially. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom