MERGED-->U2 on Yahoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a screenshot, as it probably won't be there soon:

u2yahoo.gif

Arrow added by me :)

Thanks.

It's still pretty cool, especially when it was a total non-U2 person at work that pointed it out to me.

U2 on Yahoo!

Even though the album is month's away, "Vertigo" is so successful that even Yahoo's news service has picked up the story! While it's gone now, Yahoo featured U2 on its front page for a while!

Click herehttp://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040927/music_nm/music_u2_dc_3 to see the Yahoo story. It's the same article presented in Billboard (in fact, it credits Billboard), but it was interesting to see even the main press pick up this story! Anyone who feared "Vertigo" was another "Discotheque" can rest. As great as "Discotheque" is (IMO), it some how rubbed people the wrong way and it hurt "Pop" and U2 (unfairly). Fortunately, "Vertigo" is really catching people's attention. It may not be a "Beautiful Day" type of hit, but it sure seems to bode well for the upcoming album! :yes:

:up: :applaud:

I have a feeling this record is going to be BIG for them. Which is exciting. They're playing Vertigo on four or five different stations here.

Back
Top Bottom