MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"How The Grinch Stole Christmas" is on at 8pm....10 minutes away.

a fine night for TV indeed.

I'm gonna take off my socks and order chinese food.:up:

9 pm pacific.

I'm gonna aviod the forums from 6 to 930. I remember avoiding them for the SNL show a few weeks ago, and it was so much fun. I hope they play Miracle Drug or COBL! (or both!)

8:40 now...got the tape ready...Umm..Im in the big red sweatshirt to the left of Edge...

Shannon...got some pics to show ya from Stamford last weekend....and from The Hook...soon as I get my ass in gear and scan 'em...

For those outside of the US, or without MTV, I am providing a live audio feed of MTV Jammed. After the show is over, I will torrent the full-quality archive of the show. Unfortunately, I have no way of capturing video.

You can access the stream by loading the following address in iTunes, Winamp, or the player of your choice: http://66.54.81.31:8000 (don't load this in a browser, copy and paste it into the "Open URL" area of your media player).

The show comes on at 9PM eastern time, so it might not start for a few minutes, depending on when you see this post.

Enjoy :)

U2 Mtv show

according u2.com "MTV jammed U2" will air tonight 12/10 at 9:00 PM ( Eastern Standard Time ) replay 12/14 2:00 AM and will feature the bands Gig on the Flatbed truck in Brooklyn along with shots of their New video All Because Of You

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom